Sponsored

Anyone unhappy with their car?

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Thank you. I would also imprison the designer of the Porsche 996 (Mr. Chang) and I would execute all the German accountants involved.

Lucky for you I'm not a dictator :lol:

svtgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I've noticed the exact same thing in my car! It's pretty loud and annoying but I live with it. Wonder if there's a bulletin on it or a fix,,,,
no bulletin yet!
contacted FP and they suggested to wait till the spring and put some miles on the car
did have it assesed by a SVT tech and he agreed that it was not correct
its been documented and i plan to revist the issue this spring when i do the first oil change
it is more of a vibration maybe coming form the shifter

OP
OP
eric n

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Woops my bad, kinda hard to tell on mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem brother!!! Glad you are happy now. Those ecoboosts are some pretty tough little engines. I got one coming in my Focus RS.

Sponsored

Rustish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Yes.
So far every time I take it out for a drive it gets dirty and it's very hard to keep this DIB looking clean! It's really hard considering the city I live in has BANNED washing cars at home ($200 fine)!!! 2nd guessing my choice of color and almost wishing I went AG, but when clean the DIB looks really really good too me!!
I have a DIB on order and I had fooled myself into believing that it wouldn't be as bad to keep clean as black... Damn! :)

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yes.
So far every time I take it out for a drive it gets dirty and it's very hard to keep this DIB looking clean! It's really hard considering the city I live in has BANNED washing cars at home ($200 fine)!!! 2nd guessing my choice of color and almost wishing I went AG, but when clean the DIB looks really really good too me!!
I get 1 wash per month, but the notice didnt say if it was per household or per car, so I figured it means per car. I have a few cars so can leave the DD's dirty and give extra attention to the GT350 :cheers:

I moved from California in '98. It was tough for a few years but given how it's changed since I lived there I can't say I'd ever move back. There are many other places to live that are just as nice or much better depending on your lifestyle.
I fantasize about leaving almost daily :frusty:

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
There is no way I could live in California. That place is just insane with the taxes and laws. It's bad enough here in Maryland.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
If I were a dictator I would take an RPG to every V6/Ecoboost Mustang on the street...but that's just me.
RPGs are expensive. Save them for the left-lane blockers and the lane drifters texting on their smart phones. :cheers: