Sponsored

Anyone running power stop z26 pads on base GT?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
no they are not drlled heres a link; https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077ZM1KMN/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1_1_3?smid=A2UUWCCR4G5EFA&psc=1

but i havr heard good things about them.actually.your the only person that has said bad things about them but yhen again u also have tried them so not sure. they cant.possibily be worst than my stock brakes though.
They have excellent performance. They just have unbelievable dust and are very hard on rotors. It's doubly a problem on the base GT brakes because the pad width seems just a bit too small, causing that outside lip to form.

For that price it might be worth it. I was unhappy about the results as I absolutely loved how they performed (could even tolerate the dust if not for the rotor wear). For me, I'll be paying more for G-LOC pads that will last longer (both rotors and pads) and will not make a maelstrom of corrosive dust. @wildcatgoal also has affirmed how bad the dust is with the Powerstops.
Sponsored

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
They have excellent performance. They just have unbelievable dust and are very hard on rotors. It's doubly a problem on the base GT brakes because the pad width seems just a bit too small, causing that outside lip to form.

For that price it might be worth it. I was unhappy about the results as I absolutely loved how they performed (could even tolerate the dust if not for the rotor wear). For me, I'll be paying more for G-LOC pads that will last longer (both rotors and pads) and will not make a maelstrom of corrosive dust. @wildcatgoal also has affirmed how bad the dust is with the Powerstops.
gotcha.. wildcat has the pp brakes or base do u know?