Sponsored

Anyone running a true square (width+offset) setup?

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I eventually went with the OE offsets for the rear (19x11), and use a 25 mm hub-centric space for the fronts, and replaced all of the stock studs with 3" studs (not sure whether swapping in R hubs would've been easier). I chose not to do the stud work, and was grimly informed that the rear stud replacement was a pain-in-the-a--
What wheels did you get?
Sponsored

snaproll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
350R/88LX/FR500S
19x11ET62 is the OEM GT350 rear and I use a 35mm spacer with mine to get a 27m offset (vs 24mm for OEM GT350R fronts). The 35mm spacer I use is actually an H&R 35 that came with their double stud setup. I don't think these are strong enough for a GT350, so I punched the extra studs out and just use it as a hub-centric spacer.

So, if you get the SVE's, get a pair of the H&R 35mm spacers and a pair of OEM Hub 299 front hubs (GT350R OEM) and it'll bolt up just fine with stock lug nuts.
Now that’s an answer! I already have the R hubs so I’m going to give it a go.

Did you find some lugs that look good? How much stud length remains with the 35mm spacer?

Last edited:

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Now that’s an answer! I already have the R hubs so I’m going to give it a go.

Did you find some lugs that look good? How much stud length remains with the 35mm spacer?
I'm running my OEM GM lug nuts for now with regular GT350 front wheels on the car. Doesn't look great, but it's in the garage most of the time anyway.

My recollection is that the R studs are 38mm longer than the non-R studs, so with a 35mm spacer, the closed end OEM lug nuts (or a more decorative normal sized lug nut if you want) will actually fit.
Sponsored