Sponsored

Anyone here installed the MGW race-spec shifter?

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Good shout Jimmy, though I'm thinking there could be a few impatient buyers waiting ;)

However, depending on Rons next shipping plan and negotiated discount, definitely worth considering :thumbsup:

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I personally think we would be better off having one UK supplier strike up a deal with MGW and arrange shipping through their company?

Trouble is, said supplier will need to make a profit, so any discount may go out of the window.?

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
I did ask earlier.

Just wondered what's wrong with the stock shifter?

I like the look of the MGW, it appeals to me how nicely it's put together but then it's all covered up. The other shifters on YouTube look good as the lever and handles are unusual.

I realise that people are striving for that rifle bolt action I guess but is the stock shift so bad?

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did ask earlier.

Just wondered what's wrong with the stock shifter?

I like the look of the MGW, it appeals to me how nicely it's put together but then it's all covered up. The other shifters on YouTube look good as the lever and handles are unusual.

I realise that people are striving for that rifle bolt action I guess but is the stock shift so bad?
The stock shifter is ok, to a point, not as accurate as I'd like and I always feel that you can 'feel' the gate. Can be notchy, but the throw isn't too bad.

I've had short shifters on a couple of cars, by far the best was the Axail Flow I had in my RX8, that really was .303 Lee Enfield rifle bolt precise. Had a Stillen on my Nismo, really started to like that, then sold the car.

The MGW certainly looks like another level and I'm definitely going to give it a go, I love a short throw and it probably suits my driving style.

Sponsored

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
Kapn ... chuck one in for me and I will fit it for free on my four poster lift give you a bed for night and sling in some beer and a curry

OP
OP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Kapn ... chuck one in for me and I will fit it for free on my four poster lift give you a bed for night and sling in some beer and a curry
[MENTION=27831]Gloucesternige[/MENTION]

Let us know if you go ahead with the 2x order. Otherwise [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] was saying today he could perhaps arrange a distributor/vendor type order and sell them on.....

[MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION]

Might well take you up on that. Where abouts 'darnsarf are you (roughly)?

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
Just outside Portsmouth.

Man cave has a three ton lift and tools. I even invested in the plastic pop tools recently. so if you fancy it come on over it will be a laugh.

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
[MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] for starters :thumbsup:

1. Gloucesternige
2. Kapiteinlangzaam
3. CapitanPug
4. Lone Survivor
I'd be happy to :cheers: Had already been in contact with them anyway. So if you'd like me to I could definitely figure out a deal f.e. per 5 or 10 for Europe/UK (obviously at least what [MENTION=27831]Gloucesternige[/MENTION] already had shipped).

OP
OP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
[MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION] awesome. lets see what we can get sorted.
[MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] count me in for a group buy. Good luck :)

Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
There isn't huge room for discount, since they're basically a manufacturer to customer company, but I can get you guys a group buy for $625 shipped (tax & VAT payed) to your house or with free use of my lift in Belgium.

So if that sounds like something you guys would be up for, let me know and we'll get a list going and set an order date!

[MENTION=27831]Gloucesternige[/MENTION] [MENTION=21204]kapiteinlangzaam[/MENTION] [MENTION=20047]CapitanPug[/MENTION] [MENTION=16323]Lone Survivor[/MENTION] [MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION]

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi PJ, just in from work, I'm pretty sure this works for a couple of us, (we'll definitely one other ;)). I love the sound of using your lift, however it's June I'm next in Europe, and I'll be coming back up through France, Belgium to the Netherlands for the ferry back home, so, no lift, but you can put me and the Mrs up :thumbsup: :lol:

Edit: Bloody hell, we can also scrounge a night off of [MENTION=21204]kapiteinlangzaam[/MENTION] :cool:

Right, let's get this sorted, do you need a minimum of 5, or does any number work?

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I'm in for $625 delivered to my door.

But, we must be able to choose the spec we want before ordered. Cost is the same, but some might want the X spec or whatever its called.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in for $625 delivered to my door.

But, we must be able to choose the spec we want before ordered. Cost is the same, but some might want the X spec or whatever its called.
Agreed :thumbsup:
Sponsored