OP

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
There's no need to get the thread locked. Did you notice the first response to the original thread?

no

and who listens to a stereo over a v8 mustang?

He got 8 likes for it. Some people prefer loud. I hate my motorcycle exhaust on long rides. The drone and volume level are way too loud. But damn, if you're parked and want to show off a little just rip that sucker up to 6000 rpm's it's like omg. The prior owner did that and honestly it was a selling point.

Yes, of course exhausts are sometimes used to attract attention. I've got one of those lifted trucks people are talking about here with a 460 and 3" exhaust and it sounds fantastic. Dynamatted interior and you still hear the v8 over the stereo most times.

I guess the point I'm making is I get looks all the time in the truck and I rev it to the point where the secondaries kick in making it sound like a race car. The truck without an exhaust would garner attention but I can't place an order at burger king without turning the truck off.

Still, I love all the thumbs up and as much as I might like the attention that roush supercharger got I think I like the closer to stock sound on the mustang perhaps because I've already got two screamers in the garage.
Sponsored

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
Well guys, I did have a SS H-pipe on order but after rethinking what I was about to do, removing the stock resonator just didn't become something I wanted to do. Mufflers are stock and car is my DD.

Pipe was on backorder so canceling my order was no big deal.

So many systems on the market, some loud, some in the middle, but all with their own set of particular quirks.

I'll keep reading and listening to clips, hearing some at C&C, but really just wait for that one "GOTTA" have it system.

All stock is still good for the time being.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
hearing some at C&C
Base your decision mainly on that ↑↑↑. Including how they sound under a little load when people leave the lot.

Norm
Sponsored