Sponsored

any vendors selling/any members have info on Cobra jet intake manifold installation h

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
99330343d486038dc72ce2a7dac7f6c1.jpg

I have the manifold and the fittings for both sides, need the fuel rail spacers and the bolts and screws but can't find more info on where to find/part numbers, etc. Could get bolts/screws at ace and trial and error if I have to for that I guess.

any help appreciated!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Sponsored

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
You can actually reuse the hardware from your stock manifold to include the fuel rail spacers, they just take a little tug for removal

OP
OP

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
thanks for the info [MENTION=15682]sandeale[/MENTION]. so if that's the case, I'll just need to grab any bolts and screws from ace, or can I reuse those as well? haven't taken a look yet since I can't start install until next weekend

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
All of the manifold to cylinder head hardware is the same to include the spacers, now as far as the misc pcv fittings, im not 100% on as its been quite a while since i installed one, i do know if there are any brass inserts for the pcv fittings theyll be m6x1.0 by whatever length you may need.
Same goes for the tb mounting, i dont quite remeber the hardware size for that though

Sikksohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 gt premium pp
I will be doing the install on mine when the weather warms up around here. As far as re wiring the throttle body I wasn't able to locate the jumper harness for sale but I have the part numbers for the pigtail connectors you need written down at work I can post them and the wiring pin outs tomorrow as that's the route I will be going.

Sponsored

OP
OP

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
[MENTION=15682]sandeale[/MENTION] that's good to know, I'll be upgrading to the 47lb injectors at the time as well. Thanks for the info!

Sikksohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 gt premium pp
The bolts for throttle body are also m6x1.0 and I believe I used 25mm length. I just grabbed some cheap hardware from work for testing I plan to grab some stainless Allen cap screws for final install though
image.jpg

california special gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT California Special
Nice. I just went and got some shorter bolts from hardware store. Looks good.

OP
OP

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I will be doing the install on mine when the weather warms up around here. As far as re wiring the throttle body I wasn't able to locate the jumper harness for sale but I have the part numbers for the pigtail connectors you need written down at work I can post them and the wiring pin outs tomorrow as that's the route I will be going.
awesome, thanks

OP
OP

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The bolts for throttle body are also m6x1.0 and I believe I used 25mm length. I just grabbed some cheap hardware from work for testing I plan to grab some stainless Allen cap screws for final install though
Oh nice

OP
OP

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
could one of you guys who have yet to install yours post a picture of all the pieces that came with the intake manifold? trying to see how far I am off from doing an install
Sponsored