Sponsored

Any planned modifications to your 350?

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Are you eliminating the RSD?
not sure yet. if I re-install it, I'll have a solid upholstery shop do the work.
Sponsored

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
Cage looks very good.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Whoever built that did a fantastic job. I wonder if you'll notice any additional stiffness in the chassis?

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Whoever built that did a fantastic job. I wonder if you'll notice any additional stiffness in the chassis?
with the dampers in 'normal' mode, I can feel the difference in stiffness between the front and rear. in sport mode, it hasn't been discernible.

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
^ you aint messing around, what times were you clocking at LS in your previous cars?

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
^ you aint messing around, what times were you clocking at LS in your previous cars?
I'm big into safety.
I haven't been tracking my own car for a few years (I've been renting and going to other tracks to get more exposure to different cars / different tracks / different instructors...and doing mostly rally driving in the last couple years) but with my '01 boxster s (with it's might 250hp ;-) that I had modded a bit...safety stuff for sure...took some weight out...and did a suspension setup that looks a lot like the boxster spec setup...running dunlop direzza star spec street tires, I'd turn 1:46's pretty consistently.
I digged that little boxster...people were always amazed at how quick it was....changed directions and through sections like the corkscrew it was incredibly quick.
JR1N8035.jpg

Last edited:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Yea porsches are amazing, I was at Sonoma and there was a 997 911 Carrera s that had suspension mods, exhaust and trofeo R tires just effortlessly gliding passed all the other cars.

Can't wait to see what your R does at LS. Right now there are no official times, I wonder if ford is holding it back waiting for gen 6 camaro SS track numbers.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Yea porsches are amazing, I was at Sonoma and there was a 997 911 Carrera s that had suspension mods, exhaust and trofeo R tires just effortlessly gliding passed all the other cars.

Can't wait to see what your R does at LS. Right now there are no official times, I wonder if ford is holding it back waiting for gen 6 camaro SS track numbers.
a very curious set of thoughts in that post.
Sponsored