Sponsored

Any of you guys like to quiet it down your interior due to exhaust?

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Any progress on this?
I saw your precut Blockit squares, but nothing custom for the S550....
Unfortunately no, and i apologize for that.
If there is anyone in the NY or Long Island area that wants to stop by the warehouse in west babylon , I can take care of it. It won't take long.

Contact me at [email protected]
Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Sub'd... Any reason why you say 16-17 not 15-17? Isn't it the same model?

My Magnaflow catback exhaust is awesome but sometimes the drone becomes really annoying.. I'd definitely be interested in a deafening mat if its cost effective and came with an installation guide

OP
OP

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP, 1986 Buick GN
Ed. I responded to your email months ago with my number and never got a call. Dont know what to tell you.

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Ed. I responded to your email months ago with my number and never got a call. Dont know what to tell you.
Yes you did email us. And when ever we would reply with information or a date to come down, there was radio silence. We don't have your phone number. None of your emails had it.

Maybe our responses went to spam? Thinking there was a possible problem with your email we came on here on 6/16 (Page 3 post#44 on this thread ) & created a post asking you to contact us by phone... No call or reply.

Heres the post below:
Can you please contact us via phone and or leave a number where we can contact you. We have reached out to you numerous times by email but there is no response. There's a good chance we are going to your spam folder. So I figured as a last resort, chime in here.

I would really like to move forward on this. Thank you

Ed :cheers:
1800 778 9898
[email protected]

My Magnaflow catback exhaust is awesome but sometimes the drone becomes really annoying.. I'd definitely be interested in a deafening mat if its cost effective and came with an installation guide
I will have to look into that. There's a possibility the trunk changed from 2015 to 2016 which is why we grouped it from 16-17. I'll dig into that.

I believe the system will help take a bite out of the drone. It was ridiculous in my 07 vette (stepped headers to SLP Loudmouths with no insulation!) I drove with my head out the window like a dog. However the system did help.

I just realized someone down the block from me has a 2016-2017. Beautiful Blue with black rims. Drops jaws. I will ask him if hell let me play and test.

Thanks

OP
OP

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP, 1986 Buick GN
Sheesh, didnt see any of that, very strange. If you still want me to stop by I am avail tomorrow and Saturday. I will PM you my cell.

Ralph

Sponsored

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Sheesh, didnt see any of that, very strange. If you still want me to stop by I am avail tomorrow and Saturday. I will PM you my cell.

Ralph
Hey no problem bud. Phone would be great. I'll grab it and use it.
Next week should be good. I'll clear everything for ya. :thumbsup: Lets talk and see if that works for you.

Ed.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Dyna corp makes a product called "Dynapad" which is a non adhesive pad that you can put under the trunk carpeting and is effective for the drone frequencies...

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Dyna corp makes a product called "Dynapad" which is a non adhesive pad that you can put under the trunk carpeting and is effective for the drone frequencies...

I had seen so many options of "Dynapads" online. Have you tried this product before? And if so, can you send me a link of the specific ones you bought? Thanks

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
The road noise was horrible on my 2015 LE until I swapped the OEM Pirellis for some Michelin tires.....

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The road noise was horrible on my 2015 LE until I swapped the OEM Pirellis for some Michelin tires.....
which Micehlins did you get? I am trying to decide between the Pilot Super Sport 2 (summer only) and the new ACS3 (all season)

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I had seen so many options of "Dynapads" online. Have you tried this product before? And if so, can you send me a link of the specific ones you bought? Thanks
I called Dynacorp and asked them about their products... the dynamat is for sound vibration deadening will not help with drone... they recommended the dynapad for that... here is the link on amazon... I would recommend just putting it in without cutting first to see if you can feel a difference...
https://www.amazon.com/Dynamat-2110...id=1507578403&sr=8-1&keywords=dynamat+dynapad
Sponsored