Sponsored

Any creative ideas for the use of this dead space?

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
I think if you special ordered a 50th anniversary edition, Ford puts an engraved metal plaque with your name on it. Saw a picture of it somewhere.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
If I ever get my stereo done, my processor's controller will go there. I will fab up somethign that takes up that whole coin tray area.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I use the sunglasses holder for change. Do you use a lot of tolls or something?
Travel alot for work, and to NY, beats digging in my pockets for change. And as for the sunglass holder, I normally throw my keys in there so they wont scratch anything.

Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
What guy is that? The poster that I responded to insinuated that All cops are racist. I think that is Bulls**t.
You took from it what you wanted. I didn't see anything about ALL. I don't want to get into it, let's just leave it at car talk.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
You took from it what you wanted. I didn't see anything about ALL. I don't want to get into it, let's just leave it at car talk.
You don't want to get into it? You got into it when you told me not to be THAT guy. So I asked what you meant. He did say it depends on your skin color did he not? So yes, I took from it what he said, not what I wanted..
But please. don't say you don't want to get into it when you started this by telling me not to be THAT guy.
I'm happy to talk about Mustangs. But I'm also happy to respond to posts that I think are Bulls**t like I said before.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
You don't want to get into it? You got into it when you told me not to be THAT guy. So I asked what you meant. He did say it depends on your skin color did he not? So yes, I took from it what he said, not what I wanted..
But please. don't say you don't want to get into it when you started this by telling me not to be THAT guy.
I'm happy to talk about Mustangs. But I'm also happy to respond to posts that I think are Bulls**t like I said before.
Still don't see where he said ALL cops so you did fill in the blanks with your assumption. And I mean I don't want to get into a discussion on race relations....etc...

Last edited:

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Mods.....clean this shit up.......

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Reduxalicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/CS
Be careful with electronics! I used to put my iPhone in there, and then, after a long club cruise, I picked the phone up and it was HOT! Apparently, transmission heat finds its' way there. I wouldn't advise using it for anything with batteries on a long trip.

Yea, the Cats are on either side of the transmission, I also noticed that area and near my right leg warms up, confused me until I saw cat placement

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

*cringe*
Sponsored