Sponsored

Any Canadians want a Mach 1?

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 2014 Honda VFR800F
Hey all!

The last few days I've been busting my ass looking for Mach 1's in Canada (yeah, ALL over Canada). Needless to say, I've found quite a few and figured I'd share with those needing help finding one.

Long story short, I'm torn between an S550 and S650. The best car I've ever driven was a GT350R (on a few occasions) and the M1 is as close as I'm going to get to that. I dig the S550 interior better than the S650 (not a fan of bolted on screens) and have quite a soft spot for the M1.

Also, I broker deals in my spare time (call it a hobby) and figured I'd just give a heads up to those interested. PM me for details.

Mods: if this is against the forum rules, I apologize. First and foremost, I'm just letting members know there is hope in finding an M1 with no ADM (and even under MSRP). Cheers all!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a quick update for those still looking (thank you to those who already messaged), there are still quite a few M1's available UNDER MSRP. This is especially true with any Eco's/GT's, too. $6-8k under MSRP is not out of the question...

Happy hunting!

OP
OP

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suppose I should give this a BUMP!

Still MANY 2022's available and plenty with steep discounts. 2023's are available to order as well.

Again, thank you to those who have already contacted me.
Sponsored