Sponsored

Anderson Composite quad tip rear valance

Phelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future s550
Hello everyone, I am hoping to purchase the rear valance for quad tip from Anderson Composite when it's available. Has anyone had any experience with this product of theirs, or any of products? Good quality? I've seen a few people have good reviews and no bad ones so I figure that's a good sign, thanks for your help! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

AceOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2005, 2011, 2016 Mustang GTPP (Code_Blu), 2016 GT350R (Bloo-Doo)
Hello everyone, I am hoping to purchase the rear valance for quad tip from Anderson Composite when it's available. Has anyone had any experience with this product of theirs, or any of products? Good quality? I've seen a few people have good reviews and no bad ones so I figure that's a good sign, thanks for your help! :thumbsup:
I have installed all CF hood, front fenders, wide rockers, front splitter and upper grill and the rear decklid with a wing. They have very good quality products and everybody compliments me on them. I just got 4th place in Optima's USCA event in Las Vegas last weekend and the judges really liked the fit and finish of their products. I am competing against cars with years and thousands of $$$ in their construction so I was quite pleased.

I have lots of pics on my instagram page, AceOne_Performance, if you want to look..