Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ANCHOR-ROOM.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Anyone have a picture of a rear shot with the anchor room dark tints or a front shot of the headlight tints in the light option from anchor room?

Front light tint and rear standard

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425599714.244842.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425599727.076087.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425599735.225695.jpg

Anchor-Room.com
Sponsored

Eriks2015GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, Black
Any one in the Tampa/ Sarasota area be able to install the headlight and tail light tint. I did the rest but screwed up tail lights have to tint again bi need someone to install it.

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I installed the entire BWG kit about two weeks ago. It's really made well and looks great. Not sure about the headlight and taillights tho, still a ton of bubbling you can see when close up and still some slight hazing in the headlights you can see at night. Any ideas on how to fix these little issues?

Looks so mean, these are all the darkest they sell.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I installed the entire BWG kit about two weeks ago. It's really made well and looks great. Not sure about the headlight and taillights tho, still a ton of bubbling you can see when close up and still some slight hazing in the headlights you can see at night. Any ideas on how to fix these little issues?

Looks so mean, these are all the darkest they sell.
Looks sweet, wish I could get these. I have the AR tint, but going to get them professionally installed on the tail lights. Just like you, I had problems with bubbling. I would not dare install anything on the headlights, that would limit your vision and safety.

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Might have to go that route and see if I can get another set and get them professionally installed. As for the headlight tint the lights are still REALLY bright.

Sponsored

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
Anyone have issues with these tinted lights with getting pulled over? I was thinking about just doing a light tint on the headlights and tail lights

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
Might have to go that route and see if I can get another set and get them professionally installed. As for the headlight tint the lights are still REALLY bright.
I would give them another 2 weeks. If you have trapped air or moisture it will take awhile to evaporate all the way. Leaving the car in the sunlight helps them clear up quicker also. If you only have one side that needs replacing, let me know we can replace just the pieces you need at a reduced price.

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered skeleton overlay from anchor room. Can I apply this without taking the pony off? Thanks

JASON@ANCHOR-ROOM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ANCHOR-ROOM.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Just ordered skeleton overlay from anchor room. Can I apply this without taking the pony off? Thanks

Yes, you can apply with taking pony off.

Anchor-Room.com

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Anyone have issues with these tinted lights with getting pulled over? I was thinking about just doing a light tint on the headlights and tail lights
Funny that another question similar to yours was asked but not answered.
As much as I like some of these (light) tints being offered for sale it would be prudent for one to check the motor vehicle laws in their state regarding the covering of vehicles lights with tint material.
You would be surprised what you find. Some of these companies selling tint might reside in your state so don't just assume it's legal to install, the exact wording varies from state to state though.
I know for a fact that it's against the law in my state, it sucks.
Now whether you ever end up getting pulled over is a different question but it's usually the darker headlights that will land you a citation.
Just something to think about. Your already driving a car that's going to get a lot of attention so why give the law any added reason to harass you?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I went with the tint on the headlights because it is just a tad darker and is not noticeably dark enough to be pulled over. I did the medium tint on the tail lights for the same reason. If you are behind me they still look red and not black. No sweat from any cops yet.

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went with the tint on the headlights because it is just a tad darker and is not noticeably dark enough to be pulled over. I did the medium tint on the tail lights for the same reason. If you are behind me they still look red and not black. No sweat from any cops yet.
Are the tints on the headlights the lightest ones they offer?

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Are the tints on the headlights the lightest ones they offer?
Yes. It goes from lightest to darkest; tint, gunsmoke, charcoal. Here is before and after with tint vinyl on headlight.

Last edited:

15stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT CO
I too had the lightest tint offered by big worm done on my headlights. In the pic below, the right side has been tinted, and the left side is still stock. I had everything else done gun smoke, and it all looks great, but I actually think the tails are too dark for my taste and am thinking about switching them to tint as well.
IMG_1446.jpg

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I too had the lightest tint offered by big worm done on my headlights. In the pic below, the right side has been tinted, and the left side is still stock. I had everything else done gun smoke, and it all looks great, but I actually think the tails are too dark for my taste and am thinking about switching them to tint as well.
Looks great.
Big Worm FTW.
Sponsored