An Interesting Forum This Is

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
  • Banned
I just wanted to say that I've had two Mustangs in the past. A 2006 GT and a 2010 V6. Because of that I have been a member of other Mustang forums. This is the first dedicated Mustang forum that I can honestly say I enjoy paying a visit to. Every other Mustang or Ford forum I was a member of was just loaded with guys who didn't want to do anything but act like a complete prick to everyone else on the forum. It didn't seem to matter what the topic was, there was always plenty of guys who were going to make sure it devolved into name calling and insults. This forum, however, seems to have almost none of that. It is a refreshing change for a Mustang forum for me. I actually enjoy posting here and by and large many of the posters here seem to be not only friendly but also technically and mechanically proficient. I read over the thread about the CD4 Chassis and was very impressed with the level of knowledge that posters on this forum have. Nobody gets on here just to argue or troll or any of that. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this a great forum and I look forward to reading and posting here more often.
Sponsored

PremiumT

Agreed, Rob. It is one of the better run sites I've been on (altho much of my visits thus far have been lurking) and I haven't been all that impressed by the myriad Mustang sites out there. There's a few OK ones but for the most part a lot are filled with vitriol and nastiness. I'm glad I found this place and hopefully if finances work out and Ford delivers, will be a regular here.

JackHoya

I like it here as well.

It'll be really fun when all the 50th celebrations get under way and people start taking deliveries.
Sponsored