Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Thanks man. I know you're anxious as hell, hahaha. I want to have my spoiler re-painted so bad. CDC painted it for me but I'm noticing a lot of little issues. Almost as if there's not enough coats of paint on it or something. Not sure. Can see white spots in the paint and it's extremely smooth as if it's really just the paint. I highly doubt anything chipped it.
The paint guy told me the spoiler looks a bit rough, which it does. Going to need sanding and perhaps filler in very small spots. He said he will make it perfect and all the work is guaranteed so I'm really looking forward to it. The Cervinis pieces btw were the exact opposite. They were perfect and just need to be sanded and prepped for primer and paint.
Sponsored

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Supercharged GT Convertible

Dude, you're my new hero!
Haha thanks a lot man! Loving that hood of yours as well! I'm really really wanting to consider that one... Lol.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Haha thanks a lot man! Loving that hood of yours as well! I'm really really wanting to consider that one... Lol.
Well, my hood's still stock, but one day, I'll have the Mongoose hood

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Gotcha. Yeah that hood is very beautiful man.
So what's it like driving your Supercharged GT with the top down?

I kinda skipped through the details just admiring the pictures, so how much is she putting out?

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
So what's it like driving your Supercharged GT with the top down?

I kinda skipped through the details just admiring the pictures, so how much is she putting out?
552rwhp and driving with the top down is much more relaxing than I would have imagined. I haven't been driving with the top down lately just because of the heat, and I sort of feel silly using the paddle shifters 100% of the time (even though it's hard to be satisfied with the car doing its own thing for me).

Most of the time I'd drive with the top down when it's getting dark outside though. Feels better and plus I love everything about driving at night.

I'm really anxious on getting the Phase 2 kit whenever it becomes available. Before that happens though, I'd really like to learn to control the car a little better. I have a couple of vids recorded from my dash cam (and posted privately on YouTube) that I'd probably get flamed for if some people seen some of the situations :p. Just need to find a nice and safe area to have some fun and learn. Perhaps auto cross, lol.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
552rwhp and driving with the top down is much more relaxing than I would have imagined. I haven't been driving with the top down lately just because of the heat, and I sort of feel silly using the paddle shifters 100% of the time (even though it's hard to be satisfied with the car doing its own thing for me).

Most of the time I'd drive with the top down when it's getting dark outside though. Feels better and plus I love everything about driving at night.

I'm really anxious on getting the Phase 2 kit whenever it becomes available. Before that happens though, I'd really like to learn to control the car a little better. I have a couple of vids recorded from my dash cam (and posted privately on YouTube) that I'd probably get flamed for if some people seen some of the situations :p. Just need to find a nice and safe area to have some fun and learn. Perhaps auto cross, lol.
Oh nice!

Yeah, I always drive topless unless it's raining, even if it's cold out (coldest so far was 48f), considering I got my leather jackets and sun glasses on, I feel badass walking around during the day even if it's in the 70's

That or Drag Race, that's always fun (Run past 13.5 and you need a roll bar, best run here was 14.728 vs a Camaro SS running 13.750)

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Oh nice!

Yeah, I always drive topless unless it's raining, even if it's cold out (coldest so far was 48f), considering I got my leather jackets and sun glasses on, I feel badass walking around during the day even if it's in the 70's

That or Drag Race, that's always fun (Run past 13.5 and you need a roll bar, best run here was 14.728 vs a Camaro SS running 13.750)
Haha yup. I'd probably drive with the top down a lot more, but idk why I feel so odd for using the paddle shifters all the time. Almost feels like I'm cheating or something. Not sure.

I've definitely considered the roll bar too, but haven't done too much research on them. I'd be interested to know if I could just simply put it in place when I want and remove it when I want, because I absolutely hate the way it looks and think it'd screw up the entire look of my car. I mean I know it's for safety and all though, lol.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Haha yup. I'd probably drive with the top down a lot more, but idk why I feel so odd for using the paddle shifters all the time. Almost feels like I'm cheating or something. Not sure.

I've definitely considered the roll bar too, but haven't done too much research on them. I'd be interested to know if I could just simply put it in place when I want and remove it when I want, because I absolutely hate the way it looks and think it'd screw up the entire look of my car. I mean I know it's for safety and all though, lol.
I know what ya mean

I plan roll, keep the hood down, do that one run where I break 13.5 and then leave :)

That's just me though

Sponsored
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Ever record your times btw, like 0-60 and whatnot?
Nope, not yet. I honestly forgot I even had this feature until a few days ago. I haven't been to the dragstrip just yet, but there's a couple of opportunities around here as far as merging onto the highway, so that may be something I'd look into as I get used to the car a little bit more.

Really glad you brought that up though. Just sparked a new interest for me, lol.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Nope, not yet. I honestly forgot I even had this feature until a few days ago. I haven't been to the dragstrip just yet, but there's a couple of opportunities around here as far as merging onto the highway, so that may be something I'd look into as I get used to the car a little bit more.

Really glad you brought that up though. Just sparked a new interest for me, lol.
Anytime man

I just found some of your next mods btw, you're most likely gonna wanna get these:

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-billet-aluminum-vertical-links-2015-all-555-4121/
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-irs-sub-frame-bushing-support-system-2015-555-4437/
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-differential-bushing-insert-system-street-to-full-race-combo-kit-2015-all-555-4442/

Maybe it's the cold air or that I usually turn off my traction, but so far my best 60 is 6.3 completely stock (That and I don't paddle shift my car)

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Anytime man

I just found some of your next mods btw, you're most likely gonna wanna get these:

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-billet-aluminum-vertical-links-2015-all-555-4121/
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-irs-sub-frame-bushing-support-system-2015-555-4437/
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-differential-bushing-insert-system-street-to-full-race-combo-kit-2015-all-555-4442/

Maybe it's the cold air or that I usually turn off my traction, but so far my best 60 is 6.3 completely stock (That and I don't paddle shift my car)
Hmm, very interesting. Not too familiar with these (still in the learning stage), but definitely gonna take a look at these and do some more research for better understanding.

Good to know too. I usually just use the shifters for just regular spirited driving, but I'd prefer to keep it in auto + sport mode for that, considering it'd do a much better job than I would.

Thanks for the links too man :D :cheers:
Sponsored