Sponsored

Almost forgot I own one now

FireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
I was sitting in my stang today in the garage for about 30 minutes today when my 7 y/o daughter asked me why I wasn't driving it. I'm not even sure what I went to sit in it for (maybe to help break in the Recaro's), It's like I was back at the dealer imagining what it would be like to drive it. Thanks to my daughter I was able to remember I could take it out of the garage.:lol: Also I put it in sport mode today and WOW! I seriously thought people were full of it when they were saying they could feel the difference, it really is incredible, it even sounds better. I havent felt much of a difference with the different steering modes though. But I just laid back in my recaros and went for a great joy ride today, can't wait for the warmer weather.
Oh yeah I found out that summer tires really mean summer. Cause it was 16 degrees the other morning when I went to the corner store and the grip was not there. Guess Ill have to drive my Edge on those cold days til it really warms up.
Sponsored

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I was sitting in my stang today in the garage for about 30 minutes today when my 7 y/o daughter asked me why I wasn't driving it. I'm not even sure what I went to sit in it for (maybe to help break in the Recaro's), It's like I was back at the dealer imagining what it would be like to drive it. Thanks to my daughter I was able to remember I could take it out of the garage.:lol: Also I put it in sport mode today and WOW! I seriously thought people were full of it when they were saying they could feel the difference, it really is incredible, it even sounds better. I havent felt much of a difference with the different steering modes though. But I just laid back in my recaros and went for a great joy ride today, can't wait for the warmer weather.
Oh yeah I found out that summer tires really mean summer. Cause it was 16 degrees the other morning when I went to the corner store and the grip was not there. Guess Ill have to drive my Edge on those cold days til it really warms up.
Yep right there with you... Mi sucks right now! Did get over 100 miles in today.. Thanks to the sun!

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
I love my Recaros! Even tho I'm dumb and it took almost 3 weeks to figure how to lower the driver's seat. :lol:

I will also go out to the garage and just sit in the car.

StangIt #1