nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
And las vegas shops are expensive because they think you are some idiot from out of town, (not saying everyone out of town are "idiots"). I'm deciding to do it myself but the install is proving to be a little more annoying than expected. Does anyone live in the vegas area and know of a good place to get a full catback installed?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
And las vegas shops are expensive because they think you are some idiot from out of town, (not saying everyone out of town are "idiots"). I'm deciding to do it myself but the install is proving to be a little more annoying than expected. Does anyone live in the vegas area and know of a good place to get a full catback installed?

As in a bolt on cat back or are you looking to have someone weld mufflers in etc... I have a buddy who works at a shop but also does work out of his house on the side. He's built tons of high HP cars over the years. Pretty sure he can handle a cat back. He is up off Cheyenne and 215

OP
OP
nightmare702

nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
It's just a MBRP race catback exhaust. Nothing heavy duty just sliding the claps removing the old and putting in the new. I just don't have time and the shops in Henderson charge $$$$!

Sponsored