Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

Nash05GT

I may be behind in this thread but your sketch reminds me of a more exotic car which seems to be becoming a trend here in the U.S. The front looks a bit like the Falcon F7, built in Detroit by the way.

If they can make those squinty headlights more rounded like a Mustang, I will like it.

attachment.jpg
i1e0.jpg
Falcon F7 Detroit Auto Show1.jpg
Sponsored

Melino

Some guys already jumping the gun here with renders from the last spy pics:) Just an outline really, courtesy of 2b2.

2016_mustang_gt_500_supersnake_concept_by_jhonconnor-d5zzbqj.jpg

I cant wait to see the renders when we actually see prototypes without all that camo! Personally I thnk it may look something like this

original1.jpg
fordinsidenews2b2mustan.jpg
Future-Ford-Mustang-front-three-quarters-4B 2015+.jpg

Ricky35

Ack those fenders look tacked on like on an RX8. I hope they're not like that.

Maestro5.0

Too soon for that.... but one more peek under that skirt and it should set off a wave of new renders. Enough with the tease Ford!!

Sponsored

JohnnyGMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
I actually did start roughing out some rear 3/4 views. I have atleast 1 maybe 2 more articles I gotta get done for Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords in the near future. I've also been busy with my 06 GT. Got a new extractor hood fitted and ready for paint and then the longtube headers and high flow cats showed up from Kooks. Crazy busy.
I may post up one of the rough sketches prior to rendering for you guys to give me some feedback soon.

Mriley

I actually did start roughing out some rear 3/4 views. I have atleast 1 maybe 2 more articles I gotta get done for Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords in the near future. I've also been busy with my 06 GT. Got a new extractor hood fitted and ready for paint and then the longtube headers and high flow cats showed up from Kooks. Crazy busy.
I may post up one of the rough sketches prior to rendering for you guys to give me some feedback soon.
Looking forward to it!

Do you also render after more revealing prototypes are leaked? Really looking forward to those. Back in 05 I guess the comp tech wasn't as advanced but I've seen some BMW ones done for major refreshes since then and they're amazing. Expecting the same for the s550.

JohnnyGMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
OK, so I did promise to do some other colors for you guys. Since you guys have been so patient I did 6 color variations in total and will post them individually. Check 'em out!

Black!

Sponsored

GTsquid

The black and deep orange metallic are my favorites. :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing the sketch of the rear! Making any changes to the dimensions or shape or will it be a straight rear translation of your MMFF render?
Sponsored