Sponsored

Alignment shops in Arizona

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
Anyone have any recommendations in the Mesa or possibly Phoenix area that has experience with doing alignments on S550's? I'm doing a bunch of suspension parts in a few weeks and I don't really want to take my car to a big chain shop that will just set the specs to factory and call it good.
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
There was a thread on this a few years ago. Go back a few pages in this regional section and you should find it. I think guys were using a place called the Alignment network or something like that? Personally, I just got a lifetime Alignment from firestone. My suspension is mostly stock and my car is more of a high hp freeway cruiser so factory specs have worked great for the last 5 years. Plus I go through tires so fast it's nice not paying for an Alignment everytime.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Network Alignment it looks like. About a 100 mile round trip.

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
TGK Automotive in Chandler (Chandler Blvd & I-10). These guys are fantastic and have all the really high end equipment. They have a lot of hard core road race guys that they service. Great people also. Ask for Ryan or Mason and tell them I sent you!

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
TGK Automotive in Chandler (Chandler Blvd & I-10). These guys are fantastic and have all the really high end equipment. They have a lot of hard core road race guys that they service. Great people also. Ask for Ryan or Mason and tell them I sent you!
Ok. I'll check them out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
I called TGK today and was told $400-$500 for an alignment with all the aftermarket parts I plan to install.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I called TGK today and was told $400-$500 for an alignment with all the aftermarket parts I plan to install.
Maybe if that includes the installs.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Maybe if that includes the installs.
That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe he didn't understand that I didn't need the parts installed. I was expecting double the normal cost for an alignment, not over triple.

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Forza Auto is the best place I've been to if you want performance oriented settings and camber plates, etc installed that typical shops may not have experience with.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
My car is currently at TGK waiting for them to give me an install price on all my suspension parts. At first, it was 4-5 hours of labor, then they had to see all the parts in person along with the car to give me a price. If it's really high, I'll call Forza and see what they can do.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Heard back from TGK. Install cost is more than the parts themselves. Around $3500 for labor and materials. "Those rear coil springs are a 5 hour job." "I know it can be done faster than that." "We use book time."

It's a shame I couldn't find a shop that actually works on S550's. I called Voodoo Performance but they're closing down and not taking new customers. I called another place that didn't answer the phone either. I also learned Discount Tire put 2 of my tires on the wrong rims. Think they put a 285 on the rear and the 305 on the front.

Guess I'm getting an alignment done and picking up my car Monday and doing it myself. Here's the list of parts incase anyone is curious.

Steeda Pro Action Adjustable Shocks
Steeda Progressive Springs
Steeda Camber Plates
Steeda Bumpsteer Kit
Steeda Adjustable Bumpstops
Steeda Billet Rear Shock Mounts
Steeda Adjustable Camber Arms
Steeda Adjustable Toe Links
Steeda Subframe Alignment Kit
Steeda Subframe Bushing Support Kit
Steeda Differential Bushing Kit
Steeda Subframe Braces
Steeda Lateral and Tension Links that I've already installed.

Last edited:

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t believe Voodoo Performance is closing.... I have used those guys in the past and they were good to deal with and did a good job. What a bummer.....

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Heard back from TGK. Install cost is more than the parts themselves. Around $3500 for labor and materials. "Those rear coil springs are a 5 hour job." "I know it can be done faster than that." "We use book time."

It's a shame I couldn't find a shop that actually works on S550's. I called Voodoo Performance but they're closing down and not taking new customers. I called another place that didn't answer the phone either. I also learned Discount Tire put 2 of my tires on the wrong rims. Think they put a 285 on the rear and the 305 on the front.

Guess I'm getting an alignment done and picking up my car Monday and doing it myself. Here's the list of parts incase anyone is curious.

Steeda Pro Action Adjustable Shocks
Steeda Progressive Springs
Steeda Camber Plates
Steeda Bumpsteer Kit
Steeda Adjustable Bumpstops
Steeda Billet Rear Shock Mounts
Steeda Adjustable Camber Arms
Steeda Adjustable Toe Links
Steeda Subframe Alignment Kit
Steeda Subframe Bushing Support Kit
Steeda Differential Bushing Kit
Steeda Subframe Braces
Steeda Lateral and Tension Links that I've already installed.
I know I'm late to the party but your installing the parts before getting an alignment right?

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. I installed the Steeda Lateral and Tension Links and got an alignment done. Front wheels were toed out to over -2 degrees and the car drove like shit. I'm getting another alignment done when I finally get everything put together.

OP
OP
Jpump

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Taking my car to Forza on Tuesday. I got every part installed except for the bump steer kit. I could finish it, but I've run out of patience. Going to have them install the bump steer kit, clock the bushings, check over my work and do an alignment.
Sponsored