• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Airaid CAI

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Airaid Cold Air Kit PN: 451-328 - Like new, only been on the car a few weeks. No longer needed - installing a Whipple S/C this weekend. $275
Sponsored

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Open to reasonable offers. Low ballers will be ignored.

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I can post pics, but seriously, it looks like every other Airaid kit out there. Pulled off the car Saturday so it is ready to go....

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
should always post pics that way people see what you are selling regardless of how many times we've seen it. people need security and with everyone having internet and camera on their phones it takes two secs to post items for sale with pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Filter is still like new:

Elbow:

Aluminum Cover still has plastic on it:

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Does this have the removable insert so it will REQUIRE a tune like the older ones?

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
It has the cap included to remove the sound tube. This was purchased about a month ago new, so I doubt it has the removable insert unless they all come that way.

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Kit is sold. Thx Mustang6g.com

Sponsored

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Funny, this is how like 80% of Mustang upgrades go. Same with me, bought a CAI and tuner, sold it and bought a blower lol. Good luck!

Tapatalk spelling errors inside!

grumblin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium
Funny, this is how like 80% of Mustang upgrades go. Same with me, bought a CAI and tuner, sold it and bought a blower lol. Good luck!
What blower?

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Went procharger, ran it for a few k miles, sold it. Back to stock with a tune atm

mm2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Went procharger, ran it for a few k miles, sold it. Back to stock with a tune atm

Why did you go back to stock?

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Why did you go back to stock?
I installed a "selling my blower was cheaper than a divorce" mod. It's like a mod that periodically sits in the passenger seat and complains about everything awesome about the car and how much everything costs and how many curtains or designers clothes or whatever could be purchased with that same amount of money.

It's completely different from the 20 year old version of that mod where it would have been considered a panty dropper mod, it seems. The new version actually adds curb weight to my car so between the nagging and distraction it provides, it actually turns in slower too , so I try to limit my exposure to that mod.

Hypothetically.

Sponsored