Sponsored

Aggressive Fitment Thread

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
I gotta admit I do like just a little bit of stretch on these cars.
Sponsored

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Everybody said it wasnt possible, but heres our 2015 Mustang GT PP customer running a set of Bronze Burst 20x10.5 square F14s with Super Deep Concave rears and deep concave fronts!

As far as I know, this is the first new Mustang in the world to run the super deep concave!
Tire widths aren't going to be maxed out since the more aggressive SDC fitment needs a slight stretch, but not a lot
We're currently working on a pair of 20x12 SDC for the rear so we'll see how that works!
Contact me at [email protected] with any questions or interest!
Deep concave fronts?????? It doesn't look concave at all though

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Whats the offset?

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Metal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
Deep concave fronts?????? It doesn't look concave at all though
Yup, 20x10.5 Deep Concave Fronts.
Compared to the Super Deep rears, it does make them look pretty mild, but they are the deeps!

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
hehehe... remember months ago when I said my car wasn't aggressive but I would be going aggressive in the future? Welp, today I installed my 19x11 & 19x12 Forgelines! :ninja:

Can't wait to show you guys!! (will probably do the full reveal next week)

Last edited:

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
I can't wait to see it, sounds like you are pretty excited about how it came out.

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I can't wait to see it, sounds like you are pretty excited about how it came out.
If I say I've spent over 40 hours researching fitment, that would be an understatement. Fitting 325/30-19s on 19x12s wasn't a huge achievement (although they ARE tight in there) but fitting 305/30-19s on 19x11s in the front had me very nervous. However, I think I nailed it. I'm in the middle of adding a very heavy item to the engine, so a spring change will be in order. Then I can dial in the stance and take some glamour shots. :)

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
If I say I've spent over 40 hours researching fitment, that would be an understatement. Fitting 325/30-19s on 19x12s wasn't a huge achievement (although they ARE tight in there) but fitting 305/30-19s on 19x11s in the front had me very nervous. However, I think I nailed it. I'm in the middle of adding a very heavy item to the engine, so a spring change will be in order. Then I can dial in the stance and take some glamour shots. :)
:popcorn:

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
Sharad I totally understand the desire to get everything perfect with the right wheel setup, I'm looking to buy before the end of the month and I'm all over the place in trying to determine what I actually want. Your setup sounds like something that may help me quite a bit.

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
Seriously I've had to force myself to stop emailing Paul because I know I'm driving him nuts with all my questions. God only knows what he'd think of me if he knew how many times I've changed my mind on which set of wheels to actually go with.

Last edited:

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Seriously I've had to force myself to stop emailing Paul because I hate to be driving him nuts with all my questions and God only knows what he'd think of me of he knew how many times I've changed my mind on which set of wheels to actually go with.
lol, I'm sure I drove [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION] nuts when I was buying wheels too. However we are discriminating customers and he's got all the knowledge/experience in that dome of his.

It's all good just as long as you actually buy something.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
hehehe... remember months ago when I said my car wasn't aggressive but I would be going aggressive in the future? Welp, today I installed my 19x11 & 19x12 Forgelines! :ninja:

Can't wait to show you guys!! (will probably do the full reveal next week)
Oh come on man you can't tease like that which forgeline s are they at least something small like are they monoblock or modular ?

You should have told me man I would have been so down to help out lol I like setups like that.

Seriously I've had to force myself to stop emailing Paul because I know I'm driving him nuts with all my questions. God only knows what he'd think of me if he knew how many times I've changed my mind on which set of wheels to actually go with.

Not even man I'm always here to help
Sponsored