Sharky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R (eta tbd)
Congrats!

Enjoy!
Great looking car!
Congrats. I think lots of personality is the exact right words. That's exactly how I describe it to my friends too.
Grats - 314 here!
So nice. Good for you , enjoy the 'Rrrr' in good health !
Thanks!!!

Gorgeous. I can't imagine waiting a year, props to you for doing so.
Beautiful! Congrats!! I can also relate to the wait.... well worth it though. :)
Congrats!

I commend your patience... I had a hard time waiting 3 months when my Hellcat was being built. 300+ days!

Great choice in color!
Thanks! Wait wasn't too bad - had a couple things to keep my mind off it. Was a little aggravating not seeing any movement before the winter stoppage but after that said f' it - is what it is.

Absolutely stunning color!
Congrats!!! Great Color!
Thanks - think y'all might be biased though :thumbsup:

Congratulations, I like the Avalanche with the red pinstripes, haven't seen that too much, looks really good!

Yes, the cars do have so much personality! Their presence in real life just isn't well captured by pictures.
Well that car is Magnetic, so...
Me too! :D

:D
Sponsored

thackl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mclaren 720s,X5,17 Raptor,c63s edeition1,1098SFS
Love the raptor, I have same color. Went with rappy graphics for decals though

OP
OP

Sharky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R (eta tbd)
Wow thats a long wait op, but its an R so its only in the hands of a few, worth the wait! I'm learning what patience is right now looking for my right car, hitting 4 months tomorrow :(.

OP, did you pay any adm?
Definitely worth the wait if you can find one - good luck! Yes on the ADM - is what it is...

Love the raptor, I have same color. Went with rappy graphics for decals though
Yeah love the raptor & the color is perfect for a truck. Leaning towards removing the oem graphics - thought they might grow on me but they haven't. Wouldn't have included them if I had ordered it. What did you go with?
Sponsored