Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
19 F150 19 Explorer 04 Thunderbird
AED did my 2016 on E85 with a CJ mani remote when I lived in ND using SCT too.

I dont see wht he wouldnt do remote now with SCT.

15GTPPinCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6M
I think that it will be close, but not equal to a PBD or Lund tune. I currently use Steeda with an email tune, and I've also used BAMA tunes (both with SCT). I think that if anything I'd go with a Steeda tune, and you can use an SCT. They have been very accommodating for what I would consider a discount price.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I cancelled the appointment. I didn't think the cost was too much since it was dyno tuning live, just not necessarily willing to pay that at the time. Now I will probably look into PBD or maybe VMP since I already have an SCT on hand. What do you guys think?
Either should work, I'd go with PBD personally

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Clearly you like to throw money away.

What doctor or lawyer are you going to that charge $800 per 30 minutes of work? You must like getting bent over 😂
All the good ones. Your paying for what they know and not always what they do.

The doing albeit taking 10 mins now is based on years of experience and knowledge. It wasn't always 10 mins. The time invested in the back end is always going to be part of the cost.

Sponsored

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
All the good ones. Your paying for what they know and not always what they do.

The doing albeit taking 10 mins now is based on years of experience and knowledge. It wasn't always 10 mins. The time invested in the back end is always going to be part of the cost.
This thread really shows who knows about tuning and who doesn't. I'll just leave it at that.

I'll happily give out tunes for $500 each if y'all are interested. Any takers? $500 instead of $800 since I'm not as big as AED. But I can load a base file and tweak the idle like the best of them and I'll save you $300 😉

NotagainV2

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Let us know when your tuning cars that are setting records........

*cough* *cough* I guess that really shows who knows tuning and who doesnt. I'll just leave it at that.

NotagainV2

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
For example. Lund put a 2020 GT500 in the 9s over a year and a half ago. (Jan 2020) Most people havnt ever drove one let alone tuned one.

Id dare guess you wouldnt have a flying clue what to do with a dct trans car either.

LOL. Cmon dude get real.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Let us know when your tuning cars that are setting records........

*cough* *cough* I guess that really shows who knows tuning and who doesnt. I'll just leave it at that.
Lol cause that has allot of carry over to a bolt on setup. We get it, you wanna suck Shaun off. Leave me alone and get to it already.

Enjoy your bench racing

Stangluvr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Loren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
I am waiting to hear back from Shaun to set up an appointment to tune my 2016 Mustang GT/CS with a Roush/Ford Racing supercharger. Hopefully it will fix my hesitation in first gear. I have an automatic. Just want to increase my driving pleasure. I only have 4600 miles on the car. Bought it used over two years ago as equipped.

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
This thread really shows who knows about tuning and who doesn't. I'll just leave it at that.

I'll happily give out tunes for $500 each if y'all are interested. Any takers? $500 instead of $800 since I'm not as big as AED. But I can load a base file and tweak the idle like the best of them and I'll save you $300 😉
Posted by the master tuner over here previously..

Why not just figure it out yourself if it's so easy? You seemed pretty confused until your actual tuner / forum members helped you out.

Also why pay for a tune from a tuner? It's just a base file and idle adjustment right? Could have saved yourself 800$

Screenshot_20210621-120407_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-120420_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-120509_Chrome.jpg

NotagainV2

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Another ignorant fool exposed LMFAO!!

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I cancelled the appointment. I didn't think the cost was too much since it was dyno tuning live, just not necessarily willing to pay that at the time. Now I will probably look into PBD or maybe VMP since I already have an SCT on hand. What do you guys think?
I went with VMP. Altho only catted headers,cai,auto. With a 3:55 swap. 2 day turnaround reduced cold start revs, great driveability.

OP
OP
mfelix15GT

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I am waiting to hear back from Shaun to set up an appointment to tune my 2016 Mustang GT/CS with a Roush/Ford Racing supercharger. Hopefully it will fix my hesitation in first gear. I have an automatic. Just want to increase my driving pleasure. I only have 4600 miles on the car. Bought it used over two years ago as equipped.
Did you hear back from him yet?

OP
OP
mfelix15GT

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I went with VMP. Altho only catted headers,cai,auto. With a 3:55 swap. 2 day turnaround reduced cold start revs, great driveability.
Nice. I went with PBD. I bought it through paramountspeed which came out cheaper than PBD website. I received the tunes today for e85 and 91 but haven't installed them yet.
Sponsored