Sponsored

ACT Region Mustangs

Cj42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comp orange 2015 GT
Hey guys I've had my competition orange GT for about a month, hope to see some of you about!
Anyone got any quotes for paint protection? I've had a quote for ceramic pro but seems really expensive compared to what people are lying for opticoat elsewhere in Australia.
Sponsored

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Hey guys I've had my competition orange GT for about a month, hope to see some of you about!
Anyone got any quotes for paint protection? I've had a quote for ceramic pro but seems really expensive compared to what people are lying for opticoat elsewhere in Australia.
Sorry CJ I can't help you with that but I can say I have done some research and there are a lot of places in Sydney that do various types of protection. You do have to be very careful to ask what's included and what's not cause they all seem to have different ideas of what full protection is. I would try and negotiate price with the local Canberra guys.

Incidentally are you on the act Mustang owners Facebook page? We are planning a card and coffee for the group if you want to come along? There aren't a huge amount of mustangs in the group yet but we are going to organise resonantly regular catch ups on the page.

OP
OP
tarabrae

tarabrae

How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback MT
Picking up my CO in just 13 more sleeps! She arrived at the dealer on Monday.

My dealer is in Sydney so I'm taking her straight over to Definitive in Lane Cove for the works. Not cheap, but the spray on coating ends up 4 times thicker than the hand applied coating that most others do. I'm also getting my vinyl guys to go to the detailer's premises to put my BigWorm stripes on after the preparation stage and before the Opticoat goes on.
mustang unloading.jpg

Cj42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comp orange 2015 GT
Sorry CJ I can't help you with that but I can say I have done some research and there are a lot of places in Sydney that do various types of protection. You do have to be very careful to ask what's included and what's not cause they all seem to have different ideas of what full protection is. I would try and negotiate price with the local Canberra guys.

Incidentally are you on the act Mustang owners Facebook page? We are planning a card and coffee for the group if you want to come along? There aren't a huge amount of mustangs in the group yet but we are going to organise resonantly regular catch ups on the page.
I'll check it out now thanks mate!

Cj42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comp orange 2015 GT
saw a ruby red GT today at state circle, you on here or anyone in here know the dude!? Had an exhaust done and sounded great!

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Hi all. So I have been thinking about our meet up and came up with an idea. We obviously want to go somewhere where we can park up and see those of us who actually have our stangs. Surprisingly that does limit is a little. I was thinking maybe we do it a little later than intended, so here are two options. April 30.;

1. We meet at 11:15 at Brodburger? It opens at 11:30 so we get there a bit early we have that big car park there in front of it and we have an early lunch?

2. we meet at 10am at Gryphons Caffe bar at Griffith shops for breakfast. The parking is an off street car park right in front of the cafe.

Thoughts? I know not everyone can make it but if we aim for pretty regular catch ups every month or two we will all get to meet.
Sponsored