Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Just found this on their website:
QUESTIONS

Anonymous · a day ago
I saw some unconfirmed news about a EU version on the Mustang6G forum? Can you confirm you have it up and running for either 95 and 98 RON EU octane fuel ? Is it the same unit or different code from US one (if available)?

Answer this Question

Kyle · an hour ago
Hello,

It is the same unit and is currently available and has 95 and 98 RON maps. However, it only works for 6MT EDM cars (for now).

Kyle@COBB

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Nice! So even a used unit will work :)

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Just found this on their website:
Nice, you've spotted my question....

With the new intercooler I have in mind I'll have to download the stage 2 maps from their site to get it up to 70HP extra !

I'll get it up and running by the Lux event !

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Nice, you've spotted my question....

With the new intercooler I have in mind I'll have to download the stage 2 maps from their site to get it up to 70HP extra !

I'll get it up and running by the Lux event !

If I may advice, forget about COBB tuning. Get the Accessport and go to Adam to help you tune your car.

COBB's customer support sucks, they take weeks to reply, sometimes do not reply at all. I've been dumping my ROM for them to help them enable the AP support for the EU cars and since now they did not even let me know that the EU cars are supported. If your not in the USA, buy the HW and go to Adam or find a local tuner.

Adam is now tuning my car and it's a night and day difference. He replies within hours, sometimes minutes and each day I get a new tune revision. Adam's tune is not finished so I will not comment on this, but for me the preloaded COBB tune was not such an improvement as expected. Adam's tune has been a huge step forward so far.

Just my 0.02$...

OP
OP

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I'm also going with Adam and Tune+. I will buy the Accessport at Cobb, but not sure about their stage2 and that IC vs the Levels IC. I will wait untill April to deside. Perhaps there will be more info about the Cobb IC by then..
I also like the burnout, flat floor shifting and lanuch controll that comes with the Cobb upgrade for MT cars, not sure if Adams tune will offer those or if they from Cobb can be combined somehow...

Last edited:
OP
OP

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
If I may advice, forget about COBB tuning. Get the Accessport and go to Adam to help you tune your car.

COBB's customer support sucks, they take weeks to reply, sometimes do not reply at all. I've been dumping my ROM for them to help them enable the AP support for the EU cars and since now they did not even let me know that the EU cars are supported. If your not in the USA, buy the HW and go to Adam or find a local tuner.

Adam is now tuning my car and it's a night and day difference. He replies within hours, sometimes minutes and each day I get a new tune revision. Adam's tune is not finished so I will not comment on this, but for me the preloaded COBB tune was not such an improvement as expected. Adam's tune has been a huge step forward so far.

Just my 0.02$...
Do you have any upgrade parts, IC, intake or other?
Sponsored