Sponsored

About to get a GT or SS

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
If you just put feminine for a mustang GT GTFO of here and go buy a crapmaro. And I own plenty of GM vehicles. Enjoy not being able to see shit and driving a gay looking hot wheels car ***got. Oh and pleaseeeee bring a slow ass 2010 camaro and run it vs my stock 15 GT I'll put 10 grand on that race all day.
There's 5 years in between the models. Umm I would hope you would win. And while I don't exactly agree with the "feminine" ideal, the Mustang has been a huge hit with women over the last 2 years and even Caroll Shelby called the Mustang a "secretary's car."

Now take a deep breath and...
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
like you, imo the front end was the weakest thing about the mustang. you can flare it out with different grilles and splitters or you can go a different route entirely... roush or steeda fascia or 350 clones.

but i swapped to roush fascia...still looks better than an obamamotors chevy camaro.

FxQVPgTh.jpg

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
Yeah the feminine and looks part, was when I knew he was trolling.

The new Camaro really looks like a woman's car, especially with that Malibu rear end. Not to mention the front end...

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Crapmaro cons:
Front and rear bumpers are two shades darker than the rest of the car.
Ugly bow tie
Poor visibility
Ugly
Gay
$$

Crapmaro Pro's:
*crickets

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Looking for some reasonable input and discussion. Hope I'm posting in the correct section. :)

I don't really love the styling. Initially I didn't care or the rear end, but now I find the front end to be even less likeable. Compared to the front end, the rear end is a lot more tolerable to me

Hancock
of course you would spend 40k on a car you don't like the look of, do what I done give the GT a all over make-over, with the California Special look :D
you Sir as we say in the UK "are a Plonker"
I thankyou

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So you crashed in a 2010 and expect a barely redesigned/different dimension 2016 to be any better? :doh:

Let's see um con not to buy it over every pro if you can't drive it or see out of it.

dope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah the feminine and looks part, was when I knew he was trolling.

The new Camaro really looks like a woman's car, especially with that Malibu rear end. Not to mention the front end...
100% agree with you. He's definitely here just to troll.

You've clearly convinced yourself that you're a GM fanboy, get your Camaro and please leave this forum.

Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app

Hancock
If you were not just trolling, I will reserve judgement, can you ask something more specific of this audience? The members here are, by and large, very helpful and many are unbiased, but you are asking us to solve your world hunger. What specifically do you want to know? I chose the Mustang for the same reason many did:

I do not worry about being the absolute fastest on the road, it is better than good enough for me
I like being comfortable, Camaro is like driving in a coffin to me
It goes like crazy when I flex my right leg
I can still fit my kids and golf clubs in it
I think it looks great

List out your top ten things that you value, grade them against that, and make your decision. If you want to know something you cannot find on a test drive, post here.

Firststang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 magnetic grey mustang 5.0 gt
Personally I dislike the new Camaro styling.
That said its 8spd auto, magnetic dampers and cylinder deactivation may be pros if you still have a long commute only if your leaning toward an automatic.
If you are serious about a 6spd manual (the only way in my opinion) then the visibility and better engine of the Mustang is the better choice. Plus saving 8-10k over the Camaro can buy you some friends to ask in real life and plenty of mods to make the mustang even better.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I sat in a 2ss 2016 camaro yesterday. I got a little jealous. Super nice high res touch screen. Color HUD. Really nice digital read out between the tach and speedo. Tons of things to customize.

The seats are a little softer in the ss, which some might like. I prefer my mustang premium seats.

You get brembos at all four corners.

Probably the fastest shifting torque coverter trans out.

The visibility is considerably worse in the ss.

Head room is still shit in the ss. Supposedly if you get it without a sunroof, you'll gain an inch or so. Seat all the way day, my hair was touching the roof still. I'm only 6ft tall.

The lt1 is a great engine too.

Go drive both and figure it out. I really like both cars.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I've always been a Camaro fan. I've had every generation and 2-5th gens. I really wanted to like the 6th gen but i don't care for the latest styling. To me they tried too hard and missed the mark. Honestly i like the 5th gen styling better.

I just think you get a great value with the Mustang. Sure the Camaro has some nice features but it's over priced. For me i wanted the newest Mustang/Camaro around 30K.

The Mustang has everything i need at a price i could live with.
Sponsored