Sponsored

$750 Private Cash Offer

5.0Fireman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Hey guys, first post here :) So while I was building the car on the ford website, a chat pop up window came up and I asked the person about the 750.00 offer. After giving my name and Zip, they came up with a coupon number specific to me to give to the dealer. When the dealer pulled up the coupon, it had the 750.00 with Xplan included. So that plus the standard 500.00 and 750.00 lease conquest..... $2k plus the other $2700+ that x plan gave me. Ordered ON THE SPOT. lol. Now just waiting for a VIN. I would try that route if your not getting any luck the other ways. I also asked about incentive expiration dates, but they are going with the order date and I have an out-the-door price signed to cover this possible issue (and I ordered from them before) Hope this helps :)
Sponsored

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
No luck again....... Contacted customer service, customer marketing relations, etc. A regional rep will be calling me within 24 hours to find out why my car disappeared, hopefully they will have some good news for me. Were any of you previous Ford Owners that got the extra $750 private cash? Thanks!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Hey guys, first post here :) So while I was building the car on the ford website, a chat pop up window came up and I asked the person about the 750.00 offer. After giving my name and Zip, they came up with a coupon number specific to me to give to the dealer. When the dealer pulled up the coupon, it had the 750.00 with Xplan included. So that plus the standard 500.00 and 750.00 lease conquest..... $2k plus the other $2700+ that x plan gave me. Ordered ON THE SPOT. lol. Now just waiting for a VIN. I would try that route if your not getting any luck the other ways. I also asked about incentive expiration dates, but they are going with the order date and I have an out-the-door price signed to cover this possible issue (and I ordered from them before) Hope this helps :)
Did you order a 2015 or 2016? My dealer said the expiration dates means they wouldn't apply to a 2016 order.

Sponsored

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
how do i get this offer? im in the process of buying a 2015 5.0 and wold love this.

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Cross your fingers and click your heels.

Capt_Vic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red EB 50th Annv, 1998 F-150
No luck

I called customer service this morning and i was not able to get the $750 bbb spoke. It must be a regional thing. The best i can do is the $500 customer cash + the $500 Ecoboost cash. I spoke to my dealership sales mgr. and he said he could back date the paperwork in order to get as many incentives as possible. So like Bill Murry said in Caddy Shack, "at least i got that going for me!"

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
I was told they were randomly generated. Hopefully one pops in my inbox soon!

OP
OP
Shotgun76

Shotgun76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT *Magnetic*
This was under all the service coupons for tires, brakes and stuff on the owner.ford.com site
So my car came in yesterday and I'm ready to take delivery on Saturday. My dealer says this Private Offer is good on Lincoln vehicles only. WTF I still consider myself a young dude, I'm not ready to "upgrade" to a Lincoln yet.
Going to try Customer Service and see if they can help

Sponsored

Joey_H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang, 1982 Mustang GT
My first post here. While in the Ford "build your car" website a chat window popped up. I asked about the $750 offer, and the Ford guy asked for my zip code (I'm in California). He referred me to incentive part of the website and gave me the link. No coupon I'm afraid.

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Anyone have any luck getting private cash?

Nemesis911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Durango R/T, 2010 H-D CVO FLSTSE
I picked up my car on Saturday and brought the private cash offer printout with me. It worked perfectly and I used it like cash towards the balance of the down payment.

The fact that it is very specific and numbered makes it hard for dealers to refute. It even tells the dealer where to enter the number in the paperwork. :D

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
submitted my info but not getting anything in email

OP
OP
Shotgun76

Shotgun76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT *Magnetic*
Picked up my GT Saturday from Koons Sterling Ford. Jonathan Chinn and Danny Islam are awesome to deal with. I used my $750 offer I received via email. The Owners site offer was indeed only good towards a Lincoln
Sponsored