MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Hi All,
I am new in the bay area (Moved from Europe in November). Near Sunnyvale / Cupertino
I have a black 2016 Premium GT, bone stock.

Happy to meet people and grab a drink one day.
Are there any bay area meets that get together regularly?

I just picked up my car last week and would like to meet other Mustangs owners and check out your cars.

Been looking at a few mods but am hesitant to pull the trigger on many of them w/out seeing them in person.

Hey guys we used to do this meet last year and now will be doing more since summer is around the corner. Keep on the look out for a new post on a cruise or meet. :cheers: hope to see more s550 owners in the bay area.

-Rio
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Walnut creek...Any local east bay meet ups anytime soon?
Just moved out of WC. Loved that place.

Novato area now and totally down for a meet. I do some track events as well and it would be cool if we did a track day event/meet up.

db252 have discussed it and he's down for some track time.

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
Are there any bay area meets that get together regularly?

I just picked up my car last week and would like to meet other Mustangs owners and check out your cars.

Been looking at a few mods but am hesitant to pull the trigger on many of them w/out seeing them in person.
There's a car show every Friday in front of the Baja Fresh at the Sun Valley mall in Concord. It's kinda hit or miss with the crowd, but there are almost always cars out there after 5pm on Fridays. I used to go frequently before I had kids. :headbonk:

What mods are you considering? You can check out my Mustang anytime :thumbsup:

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
There is an awesome cruise forming from Monterey to Cambria at the end of July. If your interested let me know and I'll post the link.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
There is an awesome cruise forming from Monterey to Cambria at the end of July. If your interested let me know and I'll post the link.
Kona,
I'd like to know what the details of this cruise are (as best known at this early stage :eek:). Tks

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Kona,
I'd like to know what the details of this cruise are (as best known at this early stage :eek:). Tks
There's a thread for the Socal Norcal Monterey Cambria meet. Gonna have a planned route to the meet up spot. Norcal folks are meeting Socal guys and gals in Monterey. Finalizing the details soon. Be on the look out.

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Kona,
Both @Rio and myself are working with the SoCal group to determine points to stop along the cruise, photo areas, and a lunch location. As @Rio mentioned, follow the link on the main "California" forum page and there will be more updates there shortly:clap2:

We would love to have you join our cruise:headbang::cheers:

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Kona,
Hope you can make it Dave. More verts the better and I want to check out your lightbar:cheers:

My wife and I are heading down Friday to Cambria. Hope to hook up with some of the SoCal folks who are driving up the same day. Heading back Sunday afternoon.

Looking forward as plans develope to see who else from NorCal might be driving down on Friday.

Sponsored

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Hope you can make it Dave. More verts the better and I want to check out your lightbar:cheers:

My wife and I are heading down Friday to Cambria. Hope to hook up with some of the SoCal folks who are driving up the same day. Heading back Sunday afternoon.

Looking forward as plans develope to see who else from NorCal might be driving down on Friday.
We are heading down Friday to welcome the SoCal bunch. If you would like to meet up and cruise down together, ID be up for that. Just let me know. I'm in the Sac area.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB

I'll check with my wife if she is up for a drive to Cambria. Anyone researched lodging? Any reasonably priced options for a just a Sat. night stay?

Can someone post the link to this event? I only see this 4/16 titled thread (11 pages) upon my search. Tks

Last edited:

stupid

I love crepes...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeroen
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Spotter this weekend
1 Guard 5.0with quad tip exhaust, on Mathilda Ave (south Sunnyvale). Ford Lincoln Sunnyvale plates
1 black 5.0, PP, this morning on Mathilda ave (7:45) (north Sunnyvale). Ford Lincoln Sunnyvale plates.

New owners ?

Amer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, Shadow black/black w/GT PP
Spotter this weekend
1 Guard 5.0with quad tip exhaust, on Mathilda Ave (south Sunnyvale). Ford Lincoln Sunnyvale plates
1 black 5.0, PP, this morning on Mathilda ave (7:45) (north Sunnyvale). Ford Lincoln Sunnyvale plates.

New owners ?
If the black 5.0 on Mathilda was slightly dusty with paper plates, tinted windows, heading North then it was me. I did see another black GT non PP but he wouldn't wave or say hi...Perhaps he did not have his coffee yet ;)

stupid

I love crepes...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeroen
Vehicle(s)
Audi
If the black 5.0 on Mathilda was slightly dusty with paper plates, tinted windows, heading North then it was me. I did see another black GT non PP but he wouldn't wave or say hi...Perhaps he did not have his coffee yet ;)
I guess it was you.
The 5.0 non PP, 20 inch rims was certainly me. ( I live a few blocks from Apple HQ and work North of 101)
I do confirm that I did not have my coffee yet... ;-)

Rare beast spotted yesterday evening (7pm), blue GT350. Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd, going south.
Crazy exhaust sound.
Sponsored