60in TV in the trunk?

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Do you also buy a queen sized mattress and tie it to your roof? Anything is possible!
Actually, yes. You can also hook a trailer up to your Mustang and transport things.
Sponsored

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Would also note that TVs are not supposed to be transported flat, the glass weight gets distributed across and can cause it to break, same thing with windows. I've transported both flat, but something to be cautious about, if you can get a van or truck that you can stand it up and secure it, it is your best option. Especially with a large TV that's potentially expensive (I know you said free here).
Yep. I've had bad luck with our FedEx and UPS people and don't like going through the hassle of getting replacements for broken goods. They can't seem to deliver a TV unbroken, at least not in our neighborhood.

I rented a Home Depot truck for $19.99 to pick up our newest TV. :lol: My wife and I both drive coupes and currently don't have a vehicle it could fit in. At least we could ensure transport home without worrying about our FedEx/UPS driver throwing it on our front porch.

Some days, I miss my 3.5EB F-150.

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Haven't tried to haul a tv yet but my wife still wants to install a tv in the trunk. Still haven't found anyone that can do the installation. :shrug:
If I was married, I might be a little worried that my wife wanted to put a TV in the trunk of a car. Sure, it's very considerate of her to think of entertaining me while I'm tied up back there, but I'd be freaking out of what is about to happen to me.

Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
Maybe check out a local Walmart parking lot for ideas?? They get really creative at times.

Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I've hauled a mustang with my mustang
Anything is possible

Picture-212.png

OP
OP

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
Would also note that TVs are not supposed to be transported flat, the glass weight gets distributed across and can cause it to break, same thing with windows. I've transported both flat, but something to be cautious about, if you can get a van or truck that you can stand it up and secure it, it is your best option. Especially with a large TV that's potentially expensive (I know you said free here).
OH damn that's a good point I completely forgot about. Thanks

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I doubt it. I picked up a 75" TV a few weeks back and the box basically filled the bed of a GMC 2500. The boxes add several inches to the size of the TV, but even if you took it out of the box it would still be unlikely. Maybe you can do something with UBER? I know you can order the larger vans, but not sure if they would let you throw a TV in the back.

Sponsored

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
With a convertible no problem :-)

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy