50th Anniversary Edition 2015 Mustang Likely Spotted, in White

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I don't think that color is "creamy" enough to be Wimbledon White, and that's fine with me. I'd rather have Oxford.

Louvers? I hope not. Just not my favorite. But I think you are right, I see three louvers on the quarter windows.

I love the grill and the wheels. The 19" Performance Pack wheels on the Ford 2015 Mustang configurator are not my favorite. Too plain. The 18" and 20" wheels are very similar to each other and to the ones in these pictures, and I hope we see a lot of this design.

Melino

quick and dirty
Chaz, good to see you around :clap2:

I do wonder if the package would be available with other colors or just white. I'd guess probably like the 40th there will be a special limited edition color (for the package only) but the package can be added with a few of the other colors. Hopefully Guard is one of them. My first choice.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
One thing is certain, the Louvered Quarter Windows don't protrude, because if they covered them (which you can still make out 3 definite Louvers under the coverup) they have to be recessed flush with the Door Glass.

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Thanks, Melino. I know white is the 50th ann. color, but it felt like the image was just laying there. Yellow was the most convincing color to change it to. TB, I didn't really investigate how the louvers would really work, but the width of the B-pillar has me wondering what it will really look like, and the black moulding going around it is kinda weird, but I get that it probably has to.

Sponsored

StangFX

attachment.jpg

:thumbsup:

I really love those wheels and wish they would offer it without the anniv package.

You can definitely see the shading of the 3 louvers even with the window completely covered and agree it is completely flush against the side. If it protrudes, it must protrude inward not outward.

attachment.jpg

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Chaz, good to see you around :clap2:

I do wonder if the package would be available with other colors or just white. I'd guess probably like the 40th there will be a special limited edition color (for the package only) but the package can be added with a few of the other colors. Hopefully Guard is one of them. My first choice.
I'm betting the "50th Anniversary" package will be throwback colors only, maybe a single color. White is the iconic '65 Mustang color, though I know that would really be Wimbledon White. I really doubt we'd see Guard or Magnetic on that version. White, Red, beige (LOL), "Legend Lime," maybe black, that kind of thing.

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Seems that they went back and painted the wheels and covered the louvers a bit more...it's the same car spotted earlier this month... see the windshield #

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
The white rear diffuser makes the car looks as if it's wearing a diaper.
Mustang50th_cdauto_32414_7.jpg

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I still prefer it painted. It makes the rear end look lower than if it was all black and adds to the Exotic look of the S-550.

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
well after taking advice from people i have made v2 of my render now with correct wheels and louvers. to go with the theme i decided to go with Guardsman Blue for this one
2015 Ford Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition take 2.jpg
2015 Ford Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition_31.jpg
2015 Ford Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition 2.jpg
2015 Ford Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition1.jpg
2015 Ford Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition12.jpg

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
'Shopped louver on a very nice shot from Automobile Mag. I am a bit more convinced it could look good.
louvr.jpg

Tempus

Threads
Reaction score
Nice one, I think that is exactly what we see for the louvers. It's decidedly more modern/less retro than the tack on louvers. I like it.
Sponsored