Sponsored

50,000 miles

WPStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Turned 50,000 miles yesterday on my 2015 Mustang GT PP Premium.
Totally stock.
Still on original brake pads and clutch.
Rear tires replaced twice, fronts once.
Vast majority of my driving is highway commuting on Florida Turnpike.
Air conditioner went out about a year ago was repaired under warranty.
Engine service light is on, bringing car in next week for evaluation, happened about 6 months ago as well, was told by my local dealer that there was a random engine misfire.
Otherwise car has been trouble free.
Anyone else over 50,000 miles?
IMG_1772.PNG
Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I'm at 25k and on my second set of rears. The fronts are still in good shape, but I'm going with all seasons soon. The P 0's might be in good enough shape to keep for HPDE or something. Only problem I've had with the car was the windshield washer pump hose somehow came loose under the heat shield.

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
I'm at 25k and on my second set of rears. The fronts are still in good shape, but I'm going with all seasons soon. The P 0's might be in good enough shape to keep for HPDE or something. Only problem I've had with the car was the windshield washer pump hose somehow came loose under the heat shield.
Second set damn! I'm also at 25k on the original PZeros about 4/32nds left on them. Also no problems other than weather stripping for the trunk.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Second set damn! I'm also at 25k on the original PZeros about 4/32nds left on them. Also no problems other than weather stripping for the trunk.
How in the hell have you got that many miles out of the original PZeros ? I'm guessing you are definitely in the minority on that one.

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
How in the hell have you got that many miles out of the original PZeros ? I'm guessing you are definitely in the minority on that one.

You know what I have no idea. I don't drive like a granny, but I do keep it civil in 2nd gear because they spin so maybe that's why. :shrug: I can't wait until they go so I have a reason to get new wheels/tires.

Sponsored

Xcelsior

Threads
Reaction score
Website
bearcats18.enjin.com
First Name
Watson
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ingot Silver EcoBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Sitting at 77,800, passed 50K a long time ago. :p

Like you I haven't had to touch Brakes or Clutch yet. I am on my 3rd set of tires (2nd set was Summer and they are still decent but too lazy to reinstall em). Stock tires made it to ~34K.
Maintenance wise, only the backup camera wire has gone bad. :D

OP
OP

WPStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sitting at 77,800, passed 50K a long time ago. :p

Like you I haven't had to touch Brakes or Clutch yet. I am on my 3rd set of tires (2nd set was Summer and they are still decent but too lazy to reinstall em). Stock tires made it to ~34K.
Maintenance wise, only the backup camera wire has gone bad. :D
Wow that's an impressive amount of driving, very nice

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
WPStang,

I commute mine daily 30mi each way. I average 19-20mpg too. However my S550 is only 1300 miles old. Your long term review solidifies I may have pleasure putting those miles down somewhat worry free.

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
WPStang,

I commute mine daily 30mi each way. I average 19-20mpg too. However my S550 is only 1300 miles old. Your long term review solidifies I may have pleasure putting those miles down somewhat worry free.
Lol, I'm planning to daily mine about 60 miles each way 5 days a week.

GNN60GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 20 F250 6.7 20 Explorer
I will be daily driving mine 110 miles a day lol I might drive the Volt 1 day a week to try and not let the miles get too far out of hand- but my Volt is a 2014 and has 90K miles on it LOL

Sponsored

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I will be daily driving mine 110 miles a day lol I might drive the Volt 1 day a week to try and not let the miles get too far out of hand- but my Volt is a 2014 and has 90K miles on it LOL
Yeah, the consensus that I got was if the V8 motor is not heavily modded it should hold up pretty well.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I moved out of NorCal 6 years ago to stop commuting 110 miles a day. I used to live in Tracy and drove down to Sunnyvale. I finally figured out how much better the ACE train was. I could've kept a few cars if I hadn't ran them to the ground.

To stay on topic, the 4.6L motors could run 200k easily if maintained correctly. I hope the coyote inherited some of that longevity.

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
i can only wish i have your luck. my ac died last friday and i'm dreading the phone call to the dealership tomorrow

Ilovemyv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th An. Race Red Auto
51K on mine and a daily driver. Only problem so far is rocks into my windshield and that 50 anniversary emblem coming off the trunk.
Sponsored