Sponsored

305/35-19 on PP with 25mm Spacers and Sportlines?

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I could have sworn I saw a picture of a user about two years ago that had a 305/35-19 on his rear PP wheels with a 25mm spacer and sportlines - but I can't seem to find anything similar via search.

Is this doable?

I currently have 25mm spacers with the PP wheels and sportlines - and just got some nt05rs to mount on the rears - wondering if anyone is running this setup and experiences rubbing.

With the spacers it's like a +27 offset so the wheel looks nice and flush - but the 305s will push the tire out a little past that.

If anyone is running this set up or has pics of this setup with or without the spacer on the sportlines it would be a big help.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I could have sworn I saw a picture of a user about two years ago that had a 305/35-19 on his rear PP wheels with a 25mm spacer and sportlines - but I can't seem to find anything similar via search.

Is this doable?

I currently have 25mm spacers with the PP wheels and sportlines - and just got some nt05rs to mount on the rears - wondering if anyone is running this setup and experiences rubbing.

With the spacers it's like a +27 offset so the wheel looks nice and flush - but the 305s will push the tire out a little past that.

If anyone is running this set up or has pics of this setup with or without the spacer on the sportlines it would be a big help.

Thanks!
Remember you can always adjust the camber a bit as well.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT PP

Is this doable?

Thanks!

Did you ever run this setup? if so did it rub? thinking of doing the same thing.
Sponsored