23 S550 Tracking Thread

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
I walked away from mine, I decided with the build quality I’ve seen on new cars lately, and the increased prices/loan rates it just wasn’t worth it to me anymore.
But I decided to check the window sticker on “my” build, they forgot a key option anyways so glad I discovered that now vs still planning to go through with the purchase and find that out at delivery! Good luck to everyone waiting, hope everyone gets these and enjoys them!
Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
The build quality on my 2022 was exceptional. Absolutely no issues!!
I walked away from mine, I decided with the build quality I’ve seen on new cars lately, and the increased prices/loan rates it just wasn’t worth it to me anymore.
But I decided to check the window sticker on “my” build, they forgot a key option anyways so glad I discovered that now vs still planning to go through with the purchase and find that out at delivery! Good luck to everyone waiting, hope everyone gets these and enjoys them!

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
The build quality on my 2022 was exceptional. Absolutely no issues!!
glad to hear it! My 2021 could have been better, along with a couple 23 F150s I looked at. Paint issues mostly

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 dually, 2018 F150 KR, 2023 Mustang GT
Yeah I don’t want a s650, I just figured since I ordered one before the banks closed I’d get one but I suppose I was mistaken lol ordered 11/30/22 but I have yet to find one in my spec
I know how you feel. I finally bailed on my order. My dealer could tell me nothing. Fortunately my wife found one that had all my must haves and a few things I didn’t think about or didn’t know I could get. If you are willing to look outside your immediate market you might find what you are looking for. I live outside Biloxi and found my car in Houston. A quick one way flight and a really fun drive back got me into my 2023 a week ago. I do agree, I didn’t want a 2024. Good luck! By The Way my order went in on 11/08/2022 and never got a scheduled date.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
After 18 days, my car is still waiting in NJ to be shipped.
Delivery ETA according to my dealer was 3/15. Now it changed to 'pending update'.

This is by far the worst experience I ever had when buying a new car.
I understand your frustration. Not sure what times are like waiting to ship from NJ but as I've mentioned to you before, mine sat at Baltimore for a month before boarding a ship to Australia. I am seeing similar times for '23 models heading this way too.

Mine left the US late November and arrived in Australia mid January. However our strict quarantine laws forced the boat to another port for cleaning etc. 2 months later it seems it should be on the ground today at my home port and hopefully with the dealer in 2 weeks.

It has not been a fun experience but I keep getting told it's worth it the second you get to take it home.

Sponsored

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Just received the email that my car just got built and estimated delivery is between 3/25 and 3/31.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
That’s good news, ‘as the coming days pass as weeks’😂🤣, right??

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Woke up to an email today that my car has been shipped. I walked away from the deal, but part of me wonders if I made the right call and could potentially still opt back in?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Woke up to an email today that my car has been shipped. I walked away from the deal, but part of me wonders if I made the right call and could potentially still opt back in?
Call your dealer and see if they’ve sold it yet

Sponsored

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
Pretty sure they still need to sell it with the '24's coming up...

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Pretty sure they still need to sell it with the '24's coming up...
I agree, but what I mean by that is will I still get the same deal or would it cost more. They are a good dealer to work with but, they gotta make theirs too.

I’d also have the issue of trade and if the rates go up more next fed meeting (which they will).

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
I agree, but what I mean by that is will I still get the same deal or would it cost more. They are a good dealer to work with but, they gotta make theirs too.

I’d also have the issue of trade and if the rates go up more next fed meeting (which they will).
Depends on local market and how good your order deal was I suppose.
Doubt fords current 3.9 deal will change based on fed, but I'm not a guru on car financing.

Might work in the other direction for a late arriving '23 as the '24s are coming out.
Gave me an idea I posted in another thread.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Depends on local market and how good your order deal was I suppose.
Doubt fords current 3.9 deal will change based on fed, but I'm not a guru on car financing.

Might work in the other direction for a late arriving '23 as the '24s are coming out.
Gave me an idea I posted in another thread.
I agree I don’t see Ford changing their financing until the S650 rolls out and even then it might not change.

Fpsrubyred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 base gt ruby red
My order updated from schedued for week 03/24/2023 to 03/20/2023....... and my window sticker is now loading, is this normal for window sticker to load before its built
Sponsored