2023MY Mustang PRODUCTION SCHEDULE

ihatewaiting

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
S550
Yeah was 3-4 days lag in mine , going by that date your car is on the ' Tulane ' which i making its way down east coast US towards Panama ,
ScreenShot1373.jpg
may stop of in Savanah along the way
Tulane it is, dealing with the dealer can be like pulling teeth sometimes but they knew the vessel quickly enough. Now just to wait
Sponsored

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Ok finally my car is at the dock now after being anchored out of Mooloolaba for 12 days , god knows why . SO all going good should be in my driveway by months end .
ScreenShot1644.jpg

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Ok finally my car is at the dock now after being anchored out of Mooloolaba for 12 days , god knows why . SO all going good should be in my driveway by months end .
ScreenShot1644.jpg
That is a long wait offshore, Brisbane seems to be experiencing longer delays atm. I was watching and didn't want to tell you it was going to take a while to dock.

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue GT MY23, Magneride, 10R80 30/05/23
ScreenShot1644.jpg
Interesting. Mine is on the Tulane, about 3 ships away on the same dock. At least yours is getting close. I am in Melbourne so have to wait for it to come down the coast and as far as I can tell it doesn't leave Brisbane port until 26 April for some reason. Surprised that it will spend 10 days in Brisbane before sailing on to Melbourne. My dealer is saying 20 May but I am hoping thats a very conservative estimate.
Good luck...yours cant be too far off.

Last edited:

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Tulane it is, dealing with the dealer can be like pulling teeth sometimes but they knew the vessel quickly enough. Now just to wait
your car very close as well , i noted tulane on my tracking

Sponsored

ihatewaiting

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
S550
Interesting. Mine is on the Tulane, about 3 ships away on the same dock. At least yours is getting close. I am in Melbourne so have to wait for it to come down the coast and as far as I can tell it doesn't leave Brisbane port until 26 April for some reason. Surprised that it will spend 10 days in Brisbane before sailing on to Melbourne. My dealer is saying 20 May but I am hoping thats a very conservative estimate.
Good luck...yours cant be too far off.
I was given the 13th May, the 6th, the 29th April and now the 20th like yourself. They’re probably just hitting dates on a dart board haha. Congestion has eased apparently in Melbourne so see what happens fingers crossed

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue GT MY23, Magneride, 10R80 30/05/23
I was given the 13th May, the 6th, the 29th April and now the 20th like yourself. They’re probably just hitting dates on a dart board haha. Congestion has eased apparently in Melbourne so see what happens fingers crossed
Yep, I think the backlog in Melbourne has gone from about 10k cars to 2000 and new facilities have been opened in Laverton to process faster. Our cars must be close to the very last of the S550's to roll off the line.
Out of interest, what was your order date? Mine was 26 July last year.

Chooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Ford LTD
Yep, I think the backlog in Melbourne has gone from about 10k cars to 2000 and new facilities have been opened in Laverton to process faster. Our cars must be close to the very last of the S550's to roll off the line.
You guys would definitely be in the last batch to come to Australia. Mine is still at the dock of Melbourne awaiting transport, so should be any day. Id be keen to know if anyone has a build date later than Jan 2023.

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
You guys would definitely be in the last batch to come to Australia. Mine is still at the dock of Melbourne awaiting transport, so should be any day. Id be keen to know if anyone has a build date later than Jan 2023.
My cars build date is Feb1 '23

ihatewaiting

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
S550
build date was 7/2/23

Sponsored

ihatewaiting

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
S550
My order was 2/3/22

Chooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Ford LTD
Ok. I assume the last batch built for Aus was Feb 2023. Pretty small numbers of 2023 build S550s either way.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang