71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
What dealer?

Sucks for sure. Not one post about scheduling today either.
Scheduling was canceled for Mustang this week.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Who knows what the final M1 production numbers will be, but I expect them to be low and marked with an "*" to annotate COVID, bridge closures, chip shortages and shutdowns for several YEARS. Long into our senior years, we'll tell the young whippersnappers what a time it was.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
That's a rather egotistical reply, on brand from "Charlemagne". If you want to be an apologist for Ford, do it without calling me dumb and petty.

Plenty of people here who ordered in March and April and got scheduled, and plenty others who ordered much earlier who aren't. That's not an issue with supply chains.

Lot of nerve calling me petty. Ford isn't a person, how can you be petty to a global company? Maybe seek a dictionary before you use words you don't understand.
Take a chill pill, mate. no need to get personal. I am no Ford apologist by far, never owned one before either. Every car manufacturer here in Europe has huge delays. Tesla has huge delays. Pretty sure other US and Asian manufacturers have huge delays. Do you know why? The whole parts industry doesn't keep up with demands, chips and many others parts. On top of that, there's huge delays in transportation from various reasons, closed Suez in March 2021, closed Chinese ports because of Covid, closed European ports because of winter storms, ports filled with unloaded container ships throughout the whole time, lack of sailors because of ongoing Russian occupation of Ukraine. The shit hit the fan last year and for this business to normalize it takes years, even things were normal which they are not.

You may think Ford is fucking with you, okay. Who cares, really? Try some other brand if you think you'll have better luck or don't buy any car in this crazy market if you are impatient, it was clear it will be a waiting game since last year. If "petty" (issues, not you, doh) insulted you, I am sorry, but I really see such complaining in this market pretty useless. Seeing civilians massacred not far from here puts your views into perspective and it really makes the sighs about car delays look like petty issues. If you don't like the word, how about "first world problems", right? 😁

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Plenty of people here who ordered in March and April and got scheduled, and plenty others who ordered much earlier who aren't. That's not an issue with supply chains.
This right here is why I don't think I would order from Ford again, even though I was someone lucky enough to get scheduled while being a January order. I'm sorry they didn't schedule your order and don't blame you for canceling. I would've done the same thing if I were in your shoes.

I'd probably go German for my next car, even if that's a ways down the road. Might be an extra $5k but at least they're more likely to treat you right, imo.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
This right here is why I don't think I would order from Ford again, even though I was someone lucky enough to get scheduled while being a January order. I'm sorry they didn't schedule your order and don't blame you for canceling. I would've done the same thing if I were in your shoes.

I'd probably go German for my next car, even if that's a ways down the road. Might be an extra $5k but at least they're more likely to treat you right, imo.
I work with someone who got a new M4 comp xdrive and he is still waiting on a few accessory parts that are supposed to be installed before he takes delivery of the vehicle. Has been over 7 months since he ordered. Vehicle did show up a couple weeks ago however.

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you live close to the Detroit area, there are 20 Mach 1's and 5 GT500's available.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1

😂 if you are talking Porsche, only if you bought a few of them and have proven to be a long term client… and know how to pronounce the word

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
Take a chill pill, mate. no need to get personal. I am no Ford apologist by far, never owned one before either. Every car manufacturer here in Europe has huge delays. Tesla has huge delays. Pretty sure other US and Asian manufacturers have huge delays. Do you know why? The whole parts industry doesn't keep up with demands, chips and many others parts. On top of that, there's huge delays in transportation from various reasons, closed Suez in March 2021, closed Chinese ports because of Covid, closed European ports because of winter storms, ports filled with unloaded container ships throughout the whole time, lack of sailors because of ongoing Russian occupation of Ukraine. The shit hit the fan last year and for this business to normalize it takes years, even things were normal which they are not.

You may think Ford is fucking with you, okay. Who cares, really? Try some other brand if you think you'll have better luck or don't buy any car in this crazy market if you are impatient, it was clear it will be a waiting game since last year. If "petty" (issues, not you, doh) insulted you, I am sorry, but I really see such complaining in this market pretty useless. Seeing civilians massacred not far from here puts your views into perspective and it really makes the sighs about car delays look like petty issues. If you don't like the word, how about "first world problems", right? 😁
Dude, you called me petty and uniformed, then tell me to think about the children in Ukraine? Get real, I cancelled an order for a car.

No ship in the Panama canal explains why April orders are made before January orders, no matter how hard you simp for Ford. Their system is garbage, and not because there's conflict in the Malacca straight or wherever else.

I've had mustangs before, I'll get what I want next year. Take your Ukraine speech somewhere else. We get it, you read the news.

Sponsored

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
If you live close to the Detroit area, there are 20 Mach 1's and 5 GT500's available.
All manufacturers and distributors are working in a reactive market. The days of "planning" are literally out the window. Sucks for everyone.
When I worked for a supplier, if the line went dowin because a supplier did not deliver a part on time, the supplier would be charged $100K per minute the line was down. I am guessing that Ford (and other OEMs) are not enforcing this.
I am still holding out hope. The Mach 1s in the Detroit area are adding market adjustment fees to the MSRP and none of them have Handling Package.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
😂 if you are talking Porsche, only if you bought a few of them and have proven to be a long term client… and know how to pronounce the word
Nah, I was talking more so about BMW. My dad has gone through several for years and the dealerships he's been to have practically treated him like royalty.

I'm not a Porsche guy. Beautiful cars and impressive engineering, but I feel like if I was gonna spend that kind of money on a car, I'd want something more like an Aston or a Jaaaaaag that is more unique and has some theater to it. But that's just me.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I just got home from my Subaru dealer for a repair and spoke to sales manager who says they have no cars. He blamed material for chips causing production issue. Another salesman said this appears to be the new normal for availability of new cars.
So I decided to read some of this thread after being in the "21 Mach 1 order wait " last year. Finally got my M1 but did not imagine the 22 orders would be held up. Thinking the MY 22 might be less than the 6K the 21 s made. As far as priority codes, they didn t seem to mean much. I believe dealers are at the mercy of Ford with not much that can be assured by Ford. So they wait too. Like some else said , every time I got within a week of production it got pushed back. Nothing you can do but wait and pray (if so inclined ).. Good luck to you all!

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
No scheduling this week, on to May. A lot of unfulfilled orders, literally zero HPs built as far as I'm aware. If I'm Ford, I'd extend production into Q1 2023. Use Q2-Q3 to re-supply and release 2024 vehicles Q4.
Sponsored