Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
what is the next scheduling window if we are into JUNE builds right now?
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
what is the next scheduling window if we are into JUNE builds right now?
I thought scheduling was this week and next week.

Sponsored

JadeGrenade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
'22 Eruption Green Mach 1 HP (on order)
First post here! I made an account just for this thread, but I'm looking forward to finally being part of the Mustang community after owning a Miata for the last 11 years. I've read all 129 pages!

Order date: 2/18/22
Confirmation date: 2/18/22
Priority code: 10 (formerly was a 19)
Scheduled Build Date: n/a
Options: Mach 1, Eruption Green, Handling Package, red painted calipers, Recaro cloth seats

Hoping I can join you guys in the build date celebration soon.

Also for you guys that are saying Mach 1s are a specialty vehicle as far as pricing goes: I'm a technician at a Ford dealer and my order went through on D-plan pricing so far without a hitch. Will update if anything changes, but so far so good. I'm very excited not to pay anywhere near MSRP or ADM and I hope it stays that way.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
That's criminal that you're still waiting.

I wish I could figure out why this happens. Although I guess it wouldn't really mean much of anything
They are saving the best for last. HP+700a+Leather+B&O=Navi+Auto all wrapped in a glorious Eruption of Green just in time for the Fourth of July!
Who am I kidding?
Blue Oval tardy factor dictates Labor Day is a more likely timeline. I continue to be optimistic while knowing all the while that there may indeed be a dud in the works...

Last edited:

Sboelk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Edge
Just Curious What part of the country are most of you from that have ordered HP cars that are not scheduled. I called my salesman today. He contacted his scheduling rep. The rep said the Chicago region is not scheduling HP Mach 1s yet. I am not sure what states that all includes but my order being in Wisconsin would be why I am not scheduled even with a priority 1 code.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Happy for you guys getting yours. I ordered my HP, FJG, 6 speed on 06/2021 and still unscheduled
:(

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Happy for you guys getting yours. I ordered my HP, FJG, 6 speed on 06/2021 and still unscheduled
:(
you DID reorder, right?

edit: checked your post history, yes, reordered. weird. I ordered 06/15/21 and reordered in November and have had a date for 2 weeks or so now.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Just Curious What part of the country are most of you from that have ordered HP cars that are not scheduled. I called my salesman today. He contacted his scheduling rep. The rep said the Chicago region is not scheduling HP Mach 1s yet. I am not sure what states that all includes but my order being in Wisconsin would be why I am not scheduled even with a priority 1 code.
Louisiana, have a confirmed date week after next, from multiple sources at Ford today.

HP Premium/Elite/Nav/etc etc etc

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
JadeGrenade: Welcome to the party!

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
you DID reorder, right?

edit: checked your post history, yes, reordered. weird. I ordered 06/15/21 and reordered in November and have had a date for 2 weeks or so now.
Yes, my order number stayed the same but for a 2022 M1

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
I know last year I ordered my 21 FJG/HP/Elite Mach 1 5/17/21. I think roughly 2 months later I got a scheduled date email for sept, then the same day the end of sept, then another email a couple weeks after for I think it was like Oct. 12 build date. Vehicle ended up getting delivered Nov 4th at the dealer. I live in northern MN.
Sponsored