2022 GT500 order thread

OP
OP

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
You have a deposit , signed contract and an order # from a dealership, right? I'm sure you're good once the factory starts churning them out in spring.
Correct. So as long as you have a stand up dealer and nothing unexpected happens we should be good to go.
-J
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
You have a deposit , signed contract and an order # from a dealership, right? I'm sure you're good once the factory starts churning them out in spring.
Yes. I am 100% good with the dealership and the order on their end. Just was curious what FP had to say knowing they really don't have a dog in the fight other than being able to see if it's scheduled. The whole allocations are coming to there are no allocations this year has me curious.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone been scheduled yet?

I'm unscheduled clean and it's CFTP so I found it interesting that it is "clean" since I thought there'd be CF constraints.
I have yet to hear of a scheduled build.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Yes. I am 100% good with the dealership and the order on their end. Just was curious what FP had to say knowing they really don't have a dog in the fight other than being able to see if it's scheduled. The whole allocations are coming to there are no allocations this year has me curious.
Here what the dealer I'm working with is telling me as of yesterday, "they have 2 allocations coming this year. An early build and a later build". I'm getting one from the first batch he said. He implied they dealers don't get both at the same time.

Screenshot_20220129-210516_Gallery.jpg

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
just for kicks, i went thru this thread so far and til this point, i counted the following orders submitted. i think it's mostly right, but interesting to see what guys are wanting in terms of color...and mine is not included since i havent fully decided between 2 colors still...

base eruption green
base purple
base heritage x4
base iconic x2
base code orange x2
cftp atlas blue
cftp heritage vinyl
cftp heritage pots

Sponsored

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
just for kicks, i went thru this thread so far and til this point, i counted the following orders submitted. i think it's mostly right, but interesting to see what guys are wanting in terms of color...and mine is not included since i havent fully decided between 2 colors still...

base eruption green
base purple
base heritage x4
base iconic x2
base code orange x2
cftp atlas blue
cftp heritage vinyl
cftp heritage pots
add a base iconic with blue vinyl stripes to the list

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Has anyone been scheduled yet?

I'm unscheduled clean and it's CFTP so I found it interesting that it is "clean" since I thought there'd be CF constraints.
Clean means that the order has been review and has been cleared for production. Next step is a VIN and a scheduled build date. If you don't already have a VIN, you should have one by the end of the week.

OP
OP

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll be contacting my dealer and probably call Ford Performance this week. Was waiting for 2/1 but my friend at the plant said the pre production testing cars just started this past week and there’s also S650 tooling change over started so he’s confident the ‘22 is the final year for S550 GT500. We’ll see.
-J

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I know somebody with a Heritage/CFTP that had his VIN issued a few days ago. VIP via Ford's concierge...

OP
OP

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know somebody with a Heritage/CFTP that had his VIN issued a few days ago. VIP via Ford's concierge...
Part of me wants to go HE CFTP but I just think I’d only be doing for the collectible aspect and that’s not what I really want.
Thanks for confirmation they’ll be building those.
My dealer told me we could go for it if I wanted to.
-J

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
It'll be interesting to see if his VIN and chassis number match, I think they might. His VIN is twenty something. He's done a lot for the community and I'm glad Ford is taking care of him. Good guy.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well that confirms what I thought and what my dealer submitted. HE can be had with CFTP. Now I just want a assigned VIN!!! LOL.

Thanks for the update BTW.

Last edited:

Jalough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 22 GT500 HE on order

base eruption green
base purple
base heritage x4
base iconic x2
base code orange x2
cftp atlas blue
cftp heritage vinyl
cftp heritage pots
What about the ladies?? base heritage btw

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

base eruption green
base purple
base heritage x4
base iconic x2
base code orange x2
cftp atlas blue
cftp heritage vinyl
cftp heritage pots
I like that you're up at 2am sorting random lists for kicks. Dedicated! If you have me down as one of the base heritage cars, please add pots.

I was just over at the "Interesting how people think there’s a “Base” GT500" thread. They aren't playing over there. It was getting ugly. I guess I ordered a base car with painted stripes. I guess.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like that you're up at 2am sorting random lists for kicks. Dedicated! If you have me down as one of the base heritage cars, please add pots.

I was just over at the "Interesting how people think there’s a “Base” GT500" thread. They aren't playing over there. It was getting ugly. I guess I ordered a base car with painted stripes. I guess.
I tried to stir the pot a little over there.
The painted stripes will be nice.
Sponsored