2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 2

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
John: I second Tom's comment about your wife's Pop and I SO hope the car gets there during his visit. My sincerest condolences, fellow Texan.
He's from Oklahoma, did that hat throw you off?

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
Guess I just always thought Texas, Tom but Oklahoma is sure close enough. :-)
KB, thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. However, Tom is right, definitely from Oklahoma, not texas. Accusing someone of that can be dangerous depending on the time of year. Turns out, if you look at a map, Oklahoma is always on top. Just like the SOONERS, our professional football team.

In all seriousness, I am a fourth generation Okie. My family came during the land run. The white cowboy hat is my company’s brand. Our slogan is “the guys in the white hat.”

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Status Update:

Congratulations David :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@davidnz - Shipped Rail

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Thanks, John. Yep, OK is always on top, for sure and it ain't quite as HOT!

On another subject, I came home from Charlotte with a nasty sore throat and thought I might have picked up The Germ. Found a local testing place today and the wife and I both showed negative, thankfully but man, it feels worse than tonsillitis. :-)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thanks, John. Yep, OK is always on top, for sure and it ain't quite as HOT!

On another subject, I came home from Charlotte with a nasty sore throat and thought I might have picked up The Germ. Found a local testing place today and the wife and I both showed negative, thankfully but man, it feels worse than tonsillitis. :-)
Sorry to hear KB. Wow. Thats why I always bring my own helmet to the track attack. The first time I went, I didnt, and I got sick.