Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
A 600HP supercharged ex-rental. Just screams "creampuff".

11,068 miles and it's on only it's 8th set of rear tires.

Sponsored

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
After dealing with 2 Shebly American vehicles...that would be a hard no from me. Had one Super Snake come in for a pre-collision assist issue and no nav issue - those baffoons left all the bolts for the center switch panel (FCIM) out, the rear center console nuts on by only a couple threads, rear C-pillar trim not put on right (now appears warped), headliner creased, satellite antenna cable disconnected, front bumper has terrible fit and rubs on the cruise control module, paint cracking on the front bumper, and stripes that weren't evenly aligned. That's all I noticed and found lol.

We got a Shelby F150 on trade, needed cameras replaced for a recall. The front specialty grille they throw on is just self-tapped on and requires complete disassembly (including the mesh part that's epoxied on) just to get out. Said truck was bought for $73k and probably will be turned around for $80k+.

Sorry...huge rant lol. Shelby just isn't what it used to be in my eyes :thumbsdown:. $60k+ for a hackjob.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
After dealing with 2 Shebly American vehicles...that would be a hard no from me. Had one Super Snake come in for a pre-collision assist issue and no nav issue - those baffoons left all the bolts for the center switch panel (FCIM) out, the rear center console nuts on by only a couple threads, rear C-pillar trim not put on right (now appears warped), headliner creased, satellite antenna cable disconnected, front bumper has terrible fit and rubs on the cruise control module, paint cracking on the front bumper, and stripes that weren't evenly aligned. That's all I noticed and found lol.

We got a Shelby F150 on trade, needed cameras replaced for a recall. The front specialty grille they throw on is just self-tapped on and requires complete disassembly (including the mesh part that's epoxied on) just to get out. Said truck was bought for $73k and probably will be turned around for $80k+.

Sorry...huge rant lol. Shelby just isn't what it used to be in my eyes :thumbsdown:. $60k+ for a hackjob.
Blasphemy… how do you dare criticizing Shelby on this forum!!!!
Shelby has not be the same since 1967….
Sponsored