• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana 2019 GT350 For Sale - Black - 9500 Miles - Extended Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
2019 Shelby GT350
- Chassis K2470
- 1 Owner - Climate Controlled Garage Kept
- Every Option Available For 2019 Model Year
- 93xx Miles On Car
- 5 1/2 Years Remaining On Full Bumper To Bumper Warranty (Zero Deductible Ford ESP Extended Warranty)
- 5 Year 60k Mile FREE Scheduled Maintenance At Any Ford Dealer
- The Engine and Transmission Were Replaced Under Warranty 1 Week Ago And Have 30 Miles On Them. Total Bill $35,000
- Tires Have 90% Tread Left
- Xpel PPF (Paint Protection Film) on Front Bumper, Front Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, Hood, Entire Roof, Doors, And Rear Tire Impact Zones. Cost $3500, warrantied until 2030
- ZL1 Addons Mustang Tow Hook
- Steeda Low Profile Jacking Rail
- Ceramic CoateRedLine hood struts
- Car Will Come With A Spare Set Of Vinyl Stripes ($550 Value)
- Comes With Original Window Sticker And Welcome Package
- Original Ford/Shelby Cover
- Recaro Seats Available For Additional $2,500 ($6,000 Retail Cost)

'Asking $66,000

Main Photo.jpeg

IMG_3683.jpeg

IMG_3687.jpeg

IMG_3688.jpeg

IMG_3690.jpeg

IMG_3693.jpeg

IMG_3695.jpeg

IMG_3696.jpeg

IMG_3700.jpeg

IMG_3701.jpeg

IMG_3703.jpeg

IMG_3704.jpeg

IMG_3706.jpeg

IMG_3713.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

msujay2012

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Why were the engine and transmission replaced?

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Why were the engine and transmission replaced?
The transmission started grinding when I would release the clutch in reverse only. I scheduled an appointment to have the transmission looked at under warranty, which the soonest they could get me in was two weeks away. While waiting on that appointment a valve keeper in cylinder 5 broke, allowing that valve to drop into the cylinder, destroying it. I had it towed to the ford dealer.

They replaced the engine with a brand new long block and replaced all of the associated oil lines and oil cooler in case shrapnel traveled through the system. Once the new engine was in place, they were able to officially diagnose the transmission issue. Due to a parts shortage for rebuilding the transmission, ford authorized a brand new transmission.

All of this is documented at my dealer and through the ford oasis report, which I’m happy to provide to any serious buyer.

Last edited:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Great deal - someone can enjoy this car worry-free with that long warranty. I think people overlook the benefit of that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Bump for lower price to expedite sale.

Gregor12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Sorry to bump your sold thread. Did they take the recaros with the car? If not, would you be willing to sell?

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Funny you ask. I’ve had more people contact me about buying the recaros than about buying the car :)

I’m committing a travesty and putting the 350 recaros in my track mini. At the end of the day it didn’t make sense to sell perfectly good recaros just to then go buy almost identical recaros for more money for the mini.

If they don’t work out I may post it to the forum, but I already have a few local parties interested.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.