Sponsored

2019-2020 GT350 and GT350R Rumors

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
The beloved Flat Plane Crank Voodoo V8 will be adopting the Coyotes Port Direct Injection (as originally reported) and will continue for the remainder of the S550 and possibly throughout the S650.

The NEW Voodoo will revisit the Exhaust Manifolds to acquire equal length. We will also see some of the GT500's lightweighting introduced into the next GT350. The GT500 will showcase some potential changes coming to the Mustang for the S650, mainly speaking of structural upgrades.

This shouldn't come as a surprise... expect 550+hp and a 3% increase in MSRP.

There is a rather LARGE gap between the GT and GT350 now, I do expect a Mustang GT R Package as well. Visually, the GT350 and GT500 will look similar in the fascia... the new fascia is more efficient in channeling air into heat exchangers AND...

...we could actually see the vehicles Air Condition system help cool INTAKE temperatures (both GT350 and GT500).
Sponsored

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
:doh: Makes me second guess the 2018 I'm planning on....I'm assuming this is reliable info?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
All just speculation..... Where did you get all this? A friend of a friend who heard it from a car salesman? Why not include a photoshop rendition that will take hours on hours to produce? At least it would give this whole fabrication some eye candy for some minimal gratification.

I'm all ears when you have something based on fact and with verifiable evidence of such claims. Some of it, all of it, or none of it could be true.

All just speculation.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I'm think in this is pure speculation... but it is neat to think about the possibilities.

I personally think the Voodoo will go CPC soon.

Sponsored

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Lots of educated guessing going on in multiple threads. Makes things interesting. With the release date for the 2018's being late, it may be due to body changes. Incorporating the new GT lights and maybe some GT500 stuff. All of which would reduce production cost across the lines due to quantity...Or, the delay may be due to the recall leaving dealers with inventory that needs to be sold....who knows?...FORD does.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
The beloved Flat Plane Crank Voodoo V8 will be adopting the Coyotes Port Direct Injection (as originally reported) and will continue for the remainder of the S550 and possibly throughout the S650.

The NEW Voodoo will revisit the Exhaust Manifolds to acquire equal length. We will also see some of the GT500's lightweighting introduced into the next GT350. The GT500 will showcase some potential changes coming to the Mustang for the S650, mainly speaking of structural upgrades.

This shouldn't come as a surprise... expect 550+hp and a 3% increase in MSRP.

There is a rather LARGE gap between the GT and GT350 now, I do expect a Mustang GT R Package as well. Visually, the GT350 and GT500 will look similar in the fascia... the new fascia is more efficient in channeling air into heat exchangers AND...

...we could actually see the vehicles Air Condition system help cool INTAKE temperatures (both GT350 and GT500).
I hope so. An updated GT350 would be awesome. What would fords target competition be though? The Z28 (if it appears)?

I think the voodoo will need 575hp to take care of business. If they can strip out another 50-100lbs using some structural light weighing then yes will be amazing.

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
I hope so. An updated GT350 would be awesome. What would fords target competition be though? The Z28 (if it appears)?

I think the voodoo will need 575hp to take care of business. If they can strip out another 50-100lbs using some structural light weighing then yes will be amazing.
The updated GT350 should be the 500....????

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Are we all just ignoring this post and hoping get it goes away?
I thought that thePill was never wrong? I thought I read that in one of his posts. Anyway, an upgrade to the GT350 would have to be a GT351, wouldn't it?

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself

IMO its already amazing, doing what you describe will make it insane!

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
**this just in, breaking news, not everything you read on the internet is true**

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
No harm done. It's fun to guess...wish...imagine...predict the future...etc, while we wait.

10splaya22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
F150
Can a mod please shut down this thread? The pill has never been correct in any of his predictions and he is writing statements as fact when what he really is doing is making up all this (mis)information.
If you guess every single possible combination you are bound to get one right eventually
images.jpg
Sponsored