2019-2020 Bullitt Mustang M6G Owners' Registry

Rapacious

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Welcome! Tell us more about your Bullitt. How do you like it? What mods do you have? Do you intend to track or drag race it, etc?
I'm sorry for not giving more information =]

I'm in Lakeland Florida. I just purchased it two weeks ago. I will be using it for daily and for HPDE. First and foremost I plan to purchase a helmet, new G-LOC R10 brake pads and Modul RBF600 brake fluid. Once I get a few events under my belt I'll be heading into the direction of 19x11 squared bronze wheels on 305's, front and rear sway bars, and lowering springs all from Steeda. After my confidence and skill have risen I may venture beyond that, but that's the short list. Aesthetically I have no plans for modification. Car looks and runs great and I'm excited to join the Mustang community.

My prior track experience was with a Dodge SRT-4 back in 2004 - 2006. I ran Autocross as much as I possibly could.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Very nice! I’ll bet the Bullitt will be a blast to drive on the course. It’s nice to see the different plans and ways people use their S550s.

Steeda parts are constructed very well and you’ll be able to appreciate that. I have a slew of their rear suspension parts on my 2019 Bullitt.
Sponsored