• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 2018 Kona Blue GT350R with 8100 miles. Clean CarFax.

DMD350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Shelby GT350R
Orlando, FL
VIN: 1FA6P8JZ2J5501676

Completely stock, no modifications. No accidents.

Full body Ceramic Coating was completed in 2022.

Brand new Michelin Pilot Sports 4S installed in March 2023 (99% tread left)

Full Synthetic Oil change, maintenance, and inspection performed at Ford 9/8/23.

For those that don't know, the "R" Package comes factory with the following:
- Stock Painted Carbon Fiber Wheels ($4,000 PER wheel!) in Excellent Condition with no curb rashes.
- Stock Painted Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Larger front splitter
- Red stripes/accents throughout car and badge to indicate it is an "R"
- Recaro Racing Seats
- Rear Seat Delete
- Red Brembo Brakes

The car is in near perfect condition, there is a small indentation on the front spoiler section (see photo) - other than that car is in amazing condition for the next owner to enjoy.

The reason why I'm selling is to free up some money for a business I am starting. I am more than happy to set up a PPI and ship at your expense.

ASKING $75,900 or best offer.

No trades. Thanks for looking.
Email: [email protected]

1233 (11 of 13).jpg

1233 (12 of 13).jpg

1233 (10 of 13).jpg

1233 (13 of 13).jpg

1233 (6 of 13).jpg

1233 (4 of 13).jpg

1233 (3 of 13).jpg

1233 (1 of 13).jpg

1233 (2 of 13).jpg

1233 (9 of 13).jpg

1233 (8 of 13).jpg

1233 (5 of 13).jpg

1233 (7 of 13).jpg

1233 (2 of 4).jpg

1233 (3 of 4).jpg

1233 (1 of 4).jpg

1233 (4 of 4).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blue_Voodoo5.2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Shelby GT350
Beautiful car - can you take some close up pictures of the edges of the hood and fenders? Mostly I'm interested in making sure there's no paint bubbling in those areas, common issue and expensive to fix. Otherwise, this is a good looking car! Good luck with the sale, I may be in touch. Where are you located in FL?

Blue_Voodoo5.2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Shelby GT350
Beautiful car - can you take some close up pictures of the edges of the hood and fenders? Mostly I'm interested in making sure there's no paint bubbling in those areas, common issue and expensive to fix. Otherwise, this is a good looking car! Good luck with the sale, I may be in touch. Where are you located in FL?
Disregard, I see now it's in Orlando. I'm bidding on a couple of cars on BAT, looks like the auctions will close in the high 60's/low 70's for an R with similar miles. If those fall through I'll send you a DM.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DMD350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I will get this for you first thing tomorrow morning!

OP
OP

DMD350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Disregard, I see now it's in Orlando. I'm bidding on a couple of cars on BAT, looks like the auctions will close in the high 60's/low 70's for an R with similar miles. If those fall through I'll send you a DM.
Sorry for the late video. Here’s a video of the fender and hood lines.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vzq0...0186.mov?rlkey=rvpcjcuj2ah9nty5e1wrcgsmq&dl=0

OP
OP

DMD350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Bump! Price changed to $79,900.

Sponsored

Blue_Voodoo5.2