Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
I came from an Acura ILX 2.4, so basically the same car. Driving the mustang home the first night I was thinking the same thing!!!!
Nice! yeap very similar just your has a ton more features. I have the older 2.0L V-Tec motor that redlines at 8400rpms.

Driving home in rain tonight. So this should be interesting lol
Sponsored

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
Got my VIN# this past Thursday...how soon can I expect to start tracking in COTUS?

MK5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
Got my VIN# this past Thursday...how soon can I expect to start tracking in COTUS?
It should be showing up any time now. Keep trying but at the same time, be patient as it can vary how long before it starts showing in COTUS.

Sponsored

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Got my order put in this morning! The salesman said I should have my order number tomorrow and VIN next week. I'm pretty excited, but dreading the wait to get my car. He did say they've been getting their orders in right at six weeks, so here's hoping to have it by Thanksgiving.

I ordered an ecoboost in grabber blue w/black roof, 6MT, PP, enhanced security, reverse sensing system and all weather floor mats.
I selected the interior light kit on the Ford website at the dealer but when they put in the order it wasn't an option to add. I'm not happy about that, but it's a minor thing.

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
congrats! the wait feels very long, but it's well worth it!
Thanks! I sold my last Mustang 8 years ago. It feels good to be getting another one.
I've never ordered a car before. I've always purchased what was on the lot and never really gotten what I wanted. I wanted to get something very specific this time - mainly the color combination. It'll be worth it. I intend to have this car for many, many years.

I hope this goes smoothly because I might just start ordering all my future cars.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it took about 3 weeks after i got my vin to see the order on cotus.
the whole process took from aug 18 order to october 4 pick up.

Yeap! Sounds about right. It really varies though. Mine was closer to 4 weeks.

Sponsored

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Placed my Final Mustang order at Jerrys Ford Leesburg

2017 Ford Mustang GT
Grabber Blue Paint w/ Ebony Recaro Cloth Seats
300A
Performance Package
Enhanced Security Package
Reverse Sensor System

Last edited:

JCGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 400a Magnetic
Ordered: Aug 5th
Produced: Sept 22nd
Delivered: Oct 13th

Sent to body shop: Oct 14th......:frusty:

There was a chip on the rear quarter panel behind the door and a small scratch on the door itself that the dealer found during PDI so they sent it to the body shop to get fixed. I was hoping to pick it up tomorrow but it looks like I have to wait until next week sometime :(

JCGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 400a Magnetic
Ordered: Aug 5th
Produced: Sept 22nd
Delivered: Oct 13th

Sent to body shop: Oct 14th......:frusty:

There was a chip on the rear quarter panel behind the door and a small scratch on the door itself that the dealer found during PDI so they sent it to the body shop to get fixed. I was hoping to pick it up tomorrow but it looks like I have to wait until next week sometime :(
Today was the day!

AnthonyHolic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Mustang GT/ 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Hi Mustang lovers. New to the forum, long time Mustang lover. I own a 2003 Mustang GT convertible and recently sold it to a long-time Mustang admirer. That being said, I ordered a 2017 Ford Mustang GT on 7/22/16 and the original date of its arrival was 9/23/16 on the tracking website. Once that date passed, the vehicle was still listed as "In Transit" on the tracking site and no ETA date is posted. I have called my dealership about once a week for updates and was told the estimated date was for its arrival at a "Michigan plant to install the convertible." They still have been unable to give me an estimated date of arrival and was told that they would try to look it up on a "forecast website." Does this all sound legit? I would think they would be able to have a date or ESTIMATED date of arrival. So far nothing. Has anyone else been told this, especially in reference to a convertible? Just curious if this all sounds normal or something no one has heard of. Any help would be appreciated!

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Mustang lovers. New to the forum, long time Mustang lover. I own a 2003 Mustang GT convertible and recently sold it to a long-time Mustang admirer. That being said, I ordered a 2017 Ford Mustang GT on 7/22/16 and the original date of its arrival was 9/23/16 on the tracking website. Once that date passed, the vehicle was still listed as "In Transit" on the tracking site and no ETA date is posted. I have called my dealership about once a week for updates and was told the estimated date was for its arrival at a "Michigan plant to install the convertible." They still have been unable to give me an estimated date of arrival and was told that they would try to look it up on a "forecast website." Does this all sound legit? I would think they would be able to have a date or ESTIMATED date of arrival. So far nothing. Has anyone else been told this, especially in reference to a convertible? Just curious if this all sounds normal or something no one has heard of. Any help would be appreciated!
PM FordService with your info. See if they can help. Wow a month late still no car that seems crazy.
Sponsored