Sponsored

2016 Mustang photos

Kjw86ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS
Here is the pics inside the arm rest. I don't see the SD slot?

I think it's also about technology. For example, MFT is going on 5 years old already, meaning it was developed even before that. In the tech world, that's like 1,000 years - something like the difference between an iPhone 2nd generation vs. iPhone 6 - night and day. I'm not trying to spend $40k on a car that's already outdated. For my personally, I like to always have the latest and greatest if I can. That's what I work so hard for, to blow my money, right? :cool: To each their own IMO, that's what makes the power of choice so awesome! :cheers:
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 1.55.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 1.55.27 PM.png
Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

I think it's also about technology. For example, MFT is going on 5 years old already, meaning it was developed even before that. In the tech world, that's like 1,000 years - something like the difference between an iPhone 2nd generation vs. iPhone 6 - night and day. I'm not trying to spend $40k on a car that's already outdated. For my personally, I like to always have the latest and greatest if I can. That's what I work so hard for, to blow my money, right? :cool: To each their own IMO, that's what makes the power of choice so awesome! :cheers:

Thanks for the photo. Interesting, I guess the maps on the Navi version are preloaded, and possibly updated over WiFi? That'd be nice.

As I said, I have MFT now, but you're right, it's getting long in the tooth. I'm looking forward to the new technology, and I'm not going to sit here and insult others because they prefer MFT or no infotainment system... As I said, I'm buying a car for me, not what other people want me to buy.

Sent from my iPad using Fingers

Kjw86ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS
A few real world pics of black appearance package on GT
05.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 1.43.53 PM.jpg
06.jpg

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1

valid points

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
those wheels certainly aren't my taste with the bowing out the middle look with spokes going in. pp wheels much nicer.

Sponsored

Kjw86ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS
Black GT convert w/ black appearance package and EcoBoost vert with EcoBoost appearance package.
01.jpg
03-3.jpg

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Kjw86ca - thanks for the pics.

those wheels certainly aren't my taste with the bowing out the middle look with spokes going in. pp wheels much nicer.
For sure. Looks to be a rather heavy wheel also. Thick center hub and deep spokes.

That is all...

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
what importance? it does the same exact thing but made by rim (eww). I got no issues with MFT. To this date it hasn't failed me on voice recognition yet. I also didn't buy a 430 hp car for it's wanna be tablet interface that does same thing.

and 0% interest currently for non owners >sync3 and not getting 0%
0% interest means nothing for people who aren't financing FYI

You have the MFT and you like it, nothing wrong with that. If you have to down SYNC 3 to make yourself feel better that you bought early, then okay. We will be doing the same thing when 2017 gets a refresh more than likely anyways. Enjoy what you have instead of being so salty towards people who want a 2016.

Kjw86ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS
Here are a few close up pics of the black out package spoiler. Looks great on race red...
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 2.18.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 2.18.06 PM.png

Sponsored

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Fuuuuu
Now I'm starting to get impatient.
Damnit train car, get here faster.

Nice pics.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeh those black package wheels are terrible looking up close. Why convex? :barf:

They look nasty, not aggressive like concave black spoked wheels. I would plastidip the badges for $8 and put that package money to some decent wheels.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Fuuuuu
Now I'm starting to get impatient.
Damnit train car, get here faster.

Nice pics.
You and me both. My train got delayed. I was supposed to have it in two days. Now it's coming between September 1-6. Argh!!!

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
You and me both. My train got delayed. I was supposed to have it in two days. Now it's coming between September 1-6. Argh!!!

And yer complain'!
:D Mine isn't even scheduled yet! The only good news I've seen today is that the UAW has voted to authorize strike votes against GubMint Motors and Chrysler. The UAW hasn't even set a date for a vote on a Ford strike. It'd be nice to get it delivered before the end of September... local area $500.00 cash back from Ford on a 2016.

Patience! :thumbsup:
That is all...

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
0% interest means nothing for people who aren't financing FYI

You have the MFT and you like it, nothing wrong with that. If you have to down SYNC 3 to make yourself feel better that you bought early, then okay. We will be doing the same thing when 2017 gets a refresh more than likely anyways. Enjoy what you have instead of being so salty towards people who want a 2016.
that is not my point, I obviously wasn't talking about people who are paying cash come on...
Sponsored