Sponsored

2016 gt350 vin updates

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Just a reminder to everyone who's getting close on VIN number for your car's build. Cars are not being built in VIN order; Ford goes by chassis number. So, if your VIN is not on this list, don't panic. My VIN falls within the first 800 on the list, but doesn't show up yet. The build date is 11/17 - confirmed by FP today. Also, FP only gets build updates once a week; about 10 days ago, I got the build week, today I got the build date.
Sponsored

Mustang Marcus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2016GT350 Magnetic Blue Stripe
OMG OMG OMG:D
Just got off the phone with FP
My car has a build week of 12/7
Waiting on my sales guy to call me back with order number or vin so I can find out more.
:ford:

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Just a reminder to everyone who's getting close on VIN number for your car's build. Cars are not being built in VIN order; Ford goes by chassis number. So, if your VIN is not on this list, don't panic. My VIN falls within the first 800 on the list, but doesn't show up yet. The build date is 11/17 - confirmed by FP today. Also, FP only gets build updates once a week; about 10 days ago, I got the build week, today I got the build date.
All I know and care about is the sticker because it has the build date @ the top of the sheet.
Over the past 4 weeks my build week has moved all over the place. FP does a good job of tying to stay on top of all this but they get updates on Fridays. Bullitman helps with the vin list which is the bible and is daily.

Last edited:

Sponsored

R1Jester

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r1jester.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
OMG OMG OMG:D
Just got off the phone with FP
My car has a build week of 12/7
Waiting on my sales guy to call me back with order number or vin so I can find out more.
:ford:
FP was able to tell you a build week without you having the VIN? What info did you give them?

Mustang Marcus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2016GT350 Magnetic Blue Stripe
They are really cool people and the way they have to search is a PIA.
First they have to find the dealership then they can see what they have on order.
My dealer only gets one 2016 so when they find my dealer we know it's my car.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
They are really cool people and the way they have to search is a PIA.
First they have to find the dealership then they can see what they have on order.
My dealer only gets one 2016 so when they find my dealer we know it's my car.
The best way for new orders is to (1) get the order # and (2) the dealer code# from the dealer ASAP. This helps FP to retrieve the info.

Last edited:

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
It's my understanding that you no longer can get a copy of the window sticker until the car is actually in production at the plant. I tried all the usual websites this morning, and they all showed "Not Available."

RWDNUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Gray GT350R
First post here....waiting on my Tech pkg car...already have a vin (#1029) and it shows built 11/3/15! Have my window sticker too can't wait for it to arrive!

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
First post here....waiting on my Tech pkg car...already have a vin (#1029) and it shows built 11/3/15! Have my window sticker too can't wait for it to arrive!
Keep us informed on arrival :thumbsup:
Did you buy it in the Chicago area ? If so that would help in shipping time.

RWDNUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep us informed on arrival :thumbsup:
Did you buy it in the Chicago area ? If so that would help in shipping time.

Thank you....up near the Wis border...got lucky all it took was 4 emails and found one within the hour:amen:

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

R1Jester

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r1jester.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Thank you....up near the Wis border...got lucky all it took was 4 emails and found one within the hour:amen:
Hey RWDNUT, I'm in the same area...curious what dealer you ended up getting yours through. I didn't have as much luck and had to go with a dealer out of Indiana.

RWDNUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey RWDNUT, I'm in the same area...curious what dealer you ended up getting yours through. I didn't have as much luck and had to go with a dealer out of Indiana.

Bemis Ford. Fox Ford in Chicago has an OW Track with Blue stripes coming in December but they are going to take "BIDS"....that was the original car I landed on. Didn't want to play the "lets wait and see who pays more game" I negotiated a $4k over sticker deal down from $8k. Makes me sick to even admit that :lol:
Sponsored