2018 Challenger Scat Pack

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This thread is so massive that I cannot say if this has been mentioned already, but this is something I found out today. While driving to work in a drizzle it was not dark enough to trigger the headlights on auto, but it was raining enough to have the wipers on and that triggered the headlights. But that's not the interesting part, the headlights were on, but the dash and center stack stayed in daylight operation and didn't go dim as if it was night. So the car has the logic programmed to know to turn the lights on if the wipers are in operation, but not dim out the interior because the light sensor wasn't triggered. I have to give kudos to who ever worked that out.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
yeah i noticed that too

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Good find, standard equipment for Mustangs...LOL
Stoner's Invisible Glass is good stuff. Its great on glass and I even use it to clean my GT PP wheels.

Sponsored

Gabriox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 bmw 325xi
the tiny ass screen on the base models is a disgrace. like seriously wtf! is there any after market nav that can fit? since it connected to the cars shifter and rear camera, its gonna be hell to replace that tiny screen.

Zeenobit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang 3.7L V6
Today I was driving with the windows rolled down. Somebody in the street passed by me, yelling "Nice car, dude!"

It was many kinds of awesome.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I was sitting at a stop sign, and a truck driver in an 18 wheeler crossed my path and leaned over in his truck to give me a big :thumbsup:

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Had my new vert with the top down parked right in front of the front doors of our Church while I was showing it off to five guys. Then the Church's door opened and the Priest walked out dressed in his vestments for Mass that was just about to start. I thought that he was going to summon us to come into Mass as it was time, but no he did not. He strode out to where we were all standing and asked, "Hey, fellas, is that the new 2015 Mustang?"He proclaimed how beautiful the car was and asked if he could sit in the drivers seat. I of course said yes and he was loving it. He told us all how he had a 289 V-8 many years ago before he was a priest. I should have taken a picture of him sitting in the car dressed for Mass but the whole scene seemed a bit bizarre to me. Well the Mass started a little late, but we can forgive everyone's trip down memory lane...such is the lure and power of Mustangs past and present. I should have also asked him to bless my new ride!

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Had my new vert with the top down parked right in front of the front doors of our Church while I was showing it off to five guys. Then the Church's door opened and the Priest walked out dressed in his vestments for Mass that was just about to start. I thought that he was going to summon us to come into Mass as it was time, but no he did not. He strode out to where we were all standing and asked, "Hey, fellas, is that the new 2015 Mustang?"He proclaimed how beautiful the car was and asked if he could sit in the drivers seat. I of course said yes and he was loving it. He told us all how he had a 289 V-8 many years ago before he was a priest. I should have taken a picture of him sitting in the car dressed for Mass but the whole scene seemed a bit bizarre to me. Well the Mass started a little late, but we can forgive everyone's trip down memory lane...such is the lure and power of Mustangs past and present. I should have also asked him to bless my new ride!
Damn you should have had him bless it...good for 50 HHP..Holy Horse Power lol

Sponsored

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
I would have but I was kinda shellshocked. And after Mass he wanted to talk Mustangs...he shared with me how as a young boy he would sneak out of his home in the evenings to watch the Mustangs come off the car carrier trucks at his local Ford dealership. I'm sure we will talk Mustangs again.

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
the tiny ass screen on the base models is a disgrace. like seriously wtf! is there any after market nav that can fit? since it connected to the cars shifter and rear camera, its gonna be hell to replace that tiny screen.
Not sure what your squawking about, that screen was never meant for navigation. It works perfectly for what it was designed for.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Still getting those popping sounds taking off into a turn... I guess this is a normal thing from the front suspension?

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Yep same thing popping durning turning, most likely due too the crap bushing. Nothing that can't be fixed in the future with aftermarket parts.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
I don't get any popping... But I don't have PP and I see both of you do. Might be a PP thing?
Sponsored