89Trooper

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finally my 50th year limited has arrived, and I couldn't be happier!!! She's beautiful and is sooooo much fun to drive. Love my pony car, one of the best experiences of my life!
Congrats! Funny looking shuttle. :)
Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Finally my 50th year limited has arrived, and I couldn't be happier!!! She's beautiful and is sooooo much fun to drive. Love my pony car, one of the best experiences of my life!

NEVER was a fan of Kona Blue, even when it was a production paint color throughout the Ford lineup. I though it was the best of the dark/purplish blues Ford cycled through by far, but it never struck me as either dynamic or refined. But I must wholeheartedly admit to KB looking awesome on the LE 50th cars I've seen - notwithstanding not being an original 1964 color.

I've received my first Wimbledon White LE and am expecting my second. The first is a "wrapper" car that won't be driven. The second is an identical twin that will. But after seeing just how good the KB looks and despite all but one of my other Mustangs being White, I'm seriously considering dealer trading for a nearby Kona and picking up a 2015 GT Premium as my S550 "driver".

Congratulations. You must be the pride of Hagerstown.

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
Question - Can we get a stat (by State) how many received their Mustangs and how close (+/-) the EDD was to Actual Delivery.

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Which EDD? Most are only vague guesses by the dealer based upon build allocations they've been advised of during a particular period which always are subject to change as a customer is rarely a dealer's only customer.

Look. These were orders placed during the launch of a hot new vehicle whose demand exceeded expectations. At least it wasn't Lincoln MKZ which shipped all cars from Mexico to FRAP for secondary QC that added months to ETAs and blew the entire SuperBowl advertising buzz Ford spent to create. As expected, there's been niggles to work out and even a brief recall as everybody including suppliers becomes accustomed to building a new model. It's just taken longer than expected and will continue to do so for a while until the issues work themselves out.

Sponsored

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
Which EDD? Most are only vague guesses by the dealer based upon build allocations they've been advised of during a particular period which always are subject to change as a customer is rarely a dealer's only customer.

Look. These were orders placed during the launch of a hot new vehicle whose demand exceeded expectations. At least it wasn't Lincoln MKZ which shipped all cars from Mexico to FRAP for secondary QC that added months to ETAs and blew the entire SuperBowl advertising buzz Ford spent to create. As expected, there's been niggles to work out and even a brief recall as everybody including suppliers becomes accustomed to building a new model. It's just taken longer than expected and will continue to do so for a while until the issues work themselves out.

Sorry, did I touch a nerve? It was more for curiosity. Wait, why am i justifying the ask...Simple question

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6

I was looking for the last EDD. Hence, I am quite aware of the delays that have riddled the production line (all you have to do is read one forum to know this). Was looking for an average transit time from Flat Rock to the corresponding states. Would reduce the noise from all the forums on "when" from EDD to front door of dealership.

Hope this helps to clarify. Hey, I'm not knockin' Ford for what they've produced and for how they produce....I'm a big fan!

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was looking for the last EDD. Hence, I am quite aware of the delays that have riddled the production line (all you have to do is read one forum to know this). Was looking for an average transit time from Flat Rock to the corresponding states. Would reduce the noise from all the forums on "when" from EDD to front door of dealership.

Hope this helps to clarify. Hey, I'm not knockin' Ford for what they've produced and for how they produce....I'm a big fan!

I'm in South FL and average is 12-18 days from built to delivered from a pretty good sample size of VINs I looked up in COTUS. Of course this time of the year weather delays are common though and out of Ford's control once its on a CSX train.

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Question - Can we get a stat (by State) how many received their Mustangs and how close (+/-) the EDD was to Actual Delivery.

That would be a big list, but I did keep track of 11/10's build week. Maybe that will give you an idea

Attachments

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
Thank you very much!

Sponsored

humster21