2015 Mustang GT First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroMustang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
:thumbsup: I'm already thinking about painting them gloss black.

You could always shave the 5.0 badges as well and go the sleeper route too. Lay down the law on unsuspecting Camaro SS owners.
I guess I'm one of the few who prefer a badge between the tail lights :)
Sponsored

NRMStand

Why would anyone buy a 15 GT if most know the future will bring 500 hp?
1. Not everyone needs 500hp
2. Some people need a car now
3. If you use this logic you will never buy a car, it will always be improved in the future.

Btw these are my favorite pics of the car yet. I'm liking it more and more already.

OP
OP
bwilly

bwilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang Premium GT
I dont mind it, but to be honest I feel like im the only one who prefers that fake gas cap ha

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I like the badge but I'm not a fan of shiny plasti-chrome on the badge. I prefer a dark/smoke chrome or black badge if given the choice. Nothing the aftermarket can't cure. ;)

NitroMustang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I like the badge but I'm not a fan of shiny plasti-chrome on the badge. I prefer a dark/smoke chrome or black badge if given the choice. Nothing the aftermarket can't cure. ;)
I concur, that's why mine has the Scott Drake smooth brushed aluminum cover over it, with black allen bolt heads around the perimeter and a Ford Racing raised decal in the middle :)

Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
:thumbsup: I'm already thinking about painting them gloss black.

You could always shave the 5.0 badges as well and go the sleeper route too. Lay down the law on unsuspecting Camaro SS owners.
Haha I like the sleeper status thing even though my car isn't really much of a sleeper lol.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I concur, that's why mine has the Scott Drake smooth brushed aluminum cover over it, with black allen bolt heads around the perimeter and a Ford Racing raised decal in the middle :)
Nice. I'm okay with brushed aluminum as well. For me chromed parts don't belong on newer muscle/pony/sport cars. Just my tastes of course.

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
I was really expecting a different grille on the GT's. :(

By the way, if you look at the bottom it says "Available late 2014". Maybe this confirms the Fall release date for next year?

If that is true, I really hope the SVT version will be released at the same time, or not long after.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Haha I like the sleeper status thing even though my car isn't really much of a sleeper lol.
Yep, lets just say if I saw your LS Boss pull up next to my GTO, I'd give you a thumbs up and let discretion be the better part of valor. ;)

Sponsored

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
I do not believe that is the the track pack. Those sure look like 14" rotors on 20" wheels, or this thing is wearing dubs. However, if those are the stock 14" brakes, at least they are using what appears to be a mono block caliper!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
At this point, I'm very pleased with the restraint on the GT. Just enough distinction that the ones who matter will know. And who really cares abou the rest? ;)
Honestly I'm liking the differences, and look at say a 96 v6 and gt. The gt in the back bumper, dual exhaust, fog lights, wheels, and side badges were the only differences. But I could tell the difference from any angle between the two. Same could be said with the 15 already. So it's enough for me. I'm glad the base looks as aggressive as it does, and I bet the hood on the gt is awesome

MPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I see vantage and that's a good thing I think.

Agree 100%, I've felt for a long time the Aston is the most stunning car on the road, that rear 3/4 ....
:thumbsup:

I want one now!

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I'm starting to warm up more to the look. Not sure about the GT badge placement.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.