• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015+ mustang gt factory spare kit NJ

2015silvergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang premium gt
Looking to sell my spare tire kit. It was never used and i traded my car on a charger scat pack.

Im only interested in selling this locally in nj. Willing to meet halfway from zip code 08902.

$150
20160408_144717-1280x720.jpg
Sponsored

Black one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6, Ruby red conv,pkg 051
Interested....
Will see if that price is"right"... I did by a floor jack already.

OP
OP

2015silvergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang premium gt
What do you mean "right"? Brand new its 240 to 275 and the cheapest on ebay is 220ish. Im under both of those by a significant amount

Sponsored

OP
OP

2015silvergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang premium gt
This doesn't work on a 15 pp does it with the brembos
It wont clear the brembos. So you have to put it on the back.

If the staggered setup will fit the front you can move the rear tire to thefront and put the spare on the back

If the rear goes flat, you just replace it. The mustanf has the square 19s, so the wheels were easily rotated.

If your near me we could see if it works.