2015 GT350R for sale......

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Wow, great find! Would be curious to know what it ends up selling for. @PP0001 usually has a good pulse on where some of these rare birds end up (or where they came from).

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Love the color combination too...gorgeous...rare year and rare color! Just my two cents, but I'll take ~2-3 non-2015 GT350s vs one 2015, but hey, to each his own! If anyone is legit interested and calls the dealer, interested in what they're asking...

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Wow! šŸ’Æ Awesome ride. Definitely a collector. šŸ˜
How is it that the new Dork Horse peeps still think their modified coyote powered by a bunch of future recalls has anything on this bad boy? :giggle:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Very cool car and really like this color/stripe combination.

F0022 is 1 of 5 R models coming in Avalanche Grey and 1 of 3 with White OTT stripes.

The 2015 GT350/R models were the only year whereby the VIN and chassis number correlated with each other and also the only year whereby these 2-seat cars did not have an "R" shown in the chassis number.

All 37 of these 2-seat examples were built during the week of Monday, July 13th, 2015 with F0038 thru F0043 (4-seat cars) also being built that same week at Flat Rock.

I found it interesting that Ford did not build any 2015 GT350/R pre-production models but they did build many 2016 GT350/R pre-production models with many of them being assembled prior to the 2015 GT350 R examples.

Obviously this will be a 6-figure car and will be interested to see where the number is?

Last edited:

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The white stripe over Avalanche is a cool combo indeed. Itā€™ll be priced out of my range for sure, Iā€™d be curious if they would tell someone the asking price over the phone. Youā€™d have to sell that youā€™re a legit buyer pretty hard I would imagine.

The collector crowd will be all over this car Iā€™m sure, considering itā€™s rare that they come up for sale (at least publicly, maybe they trade hands a little more frequently privately?).

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
The white stripe over Avalanche is a cool combo indeed. Itā€™ll be priced out of my range for sure, Iā€™d be curious if they would tell someone the asking price over the phone. Youā€™d have to sell that youā€™re a legit buyer pretty hard I would imagine.

The collector crowd will be all over this car Iā€™m sure, considering itā€™s rare that they come up for sale (at least publicly, maybe they trade hands a little more frequently privately?).
Agreed, love this combo - the lower contrast on the stripes is sleek / understated....very nice. Easy 6 figures...Haggerty had some pricing data, but 2015s clearly top dog value wise, followed by '20 HEP.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R | 2023 Ram TRX
Very cool find. Surprised this isn't crossing at BJ, Mecum or even BaT. The last time a 2015 R came up for sale publicly was 3 years ago! It was also a Avalanche but with black stripes. It sold for $147,000.

Would love to know what they are asking for it???

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Agreed, love this combo - the lower contrast on the stripes is sleek / understated....very nice. Easy 6 figures...Haggerty had some pricing data, but 2015s clearly top dog value wise, followed by '20 HEP.
I typically prefer bright colors on my sports cars (my 2 S550ā€™s were/are Triple Yellow and Grabber Blue Metallic), but Avalanche is a neat color to me.

I agree on the understated look, almost like a sleeper car, even though we all know an R is no sleeper LOL. Would be cool if the next owner ends up on here, would love to see more pics, hear more about the car, etc.

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Very cool find. Surprised this isn't crossing at BJ, Mecum or even BaT. The last time a 2015 R came up for sale publicly was 3 years ago! It was also a Avalanche but with black stripes. It sold for $147,000.

Potentially a situation where the dealer was able to snag it from an estate or something like there where the seller didn't know what they had or just didn't want to deal with it. Have seen that a few times in the past...husband has a super special car, passes away, wife just wants it gone / doesn't want to think about it, etc. No clue if that's what happened here, but one reason as to how it ended up in this channel...

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
I know that area, used to fly out of Buchanan Airport not long ago but doubt they keep that car in that facility šŸ˜‚

Just got off the phone with them, they donā€™t have a solid pice on it but are anticipating around 250k šŸ™ƒ

EDITā€¦use the phone number on the dealer site, not the auto trader one!

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

@wingnutt, their original asking price was $499,000 but they have obviously adjusted their thinking of late.

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
tell them to button their shirt so there heart doesnā€™t fall out!!šŸ¤”

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
what exactly would you be checking out? It looks like every other gt350 on the road. The "uniqueness" of the car is in the eye of the beholder, nothing more.
Sponsored